Post your exotic/domestic duck aviary/pool pics

Here is the primary plant i have in my aviary:

Muhlenbergia dumosa (bamboo Muhly Grass)

It's sold at my local nursery in small and large sizes. I have a mixture of both.

haha, well your just recycling, no need for them to go to waist haha. Actually thought about going to a friends yard and raking a bag full, he gets the lawn raked, and i get free pine needles.

mine is not an avairy but changing the roof could be.... I have 4 call ducks.

43749_im001847.jpg

43749_im001841.jpg

43749_im001846.jpg

43749_im001843.jpg

43749_im001931.jpg

This is my work in progress. these are some older pics, I'll try to get newer ones tommorrow. Since then, we have put up the door and started the sight barrier on the left side of the door. My pond is in progress, but I plan to make it very much like HottentotTeal's. By the way, Teal, where did you get the hippo water return??

49356_imag0015.jpg

49356_imag0014.jpg

49356_imag0013.jpg

49356_imag0012.jpg

That's my dad in the background!
smile.png

wow that is going to be nice when you get it done duckling 1234. Hattiegun, your just a show off.
tongue.gif
...just kidding i love it, I'm just jealous i guess. lol.

I remember someone saying on your original thread where you posted that, that they would live in there. Well i probably would too.
But what is the pen roofed with?

Last edited:
the first 9 foot is covered in a white corrigated hard plastic for shade,, the rest is open but has hardware cloth wire.. I am putting a clear corrigated plastic over the pond for the winter so the sun will keep it warmer, and putting plywood on the last few feet for winter... I have been throwing a shade cloth on over the pond section this summer so it wouldnt be so hot from the direct sun....

Back
Top Bottom