Post your parrot pics!

I really want a Grey, but I've read that they are sensitive to chaos... and my house is chaos. I breed dogs, have two small kids, and am in and out all day long. Maybe I will get one when the kids move out and have less dogs.
Right now I adore my Goffin. I've only had her for a few months, but she is the sweetest thing, ever. She handles the chaos well and loves to go outside with me.

I really want a Grey, but I've read that they are sensitive to chaos... and my house is chaos.  I breed dogs, have two small kids, and am in and out all day long. Maybe I will get one when the kids move out and have less dogs. 
Right now I adore my Goffin. I've only had her for a few months, but she is the sweetest thing, ever. She handles the chaos well and loves to go outside with me. 

I have four very rowdy kids, two cats and a chihuahua in the house and the grey is usually right in the middle of the chaos with them all, we call her the loud grey kid. But she grew up in that, some of the other birds we've had do really poorly in chaos.

Greetings from Denver! Some of these are my birds, some are birds that I have worked with. Good times
smile.png

[/URL]
What kind is this ?

Back
Top Bottom