Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters
Congrats Pyxis! Dutch are so cute and sweet!
The only advise I have right now is, don't let her run around loose when your not watching her carefully, because Dutch are tiiiiiny! Wouldn't want you to loose her!

Congrats Pyxis! Rabbits are so much fun to own. Only advice I have for you is bunny proof the house and keep a close eye on her! Bunnies can sneak away really quickly!
lol.png

Sad news (maybe) I may have to give away my beloved SpitFire. She bites everyone, she is just being unreasonable. I tried leaving her alone for a few days, and she just scratched me more. She bit me so hard when I was putting water in the pen, I bleed for 2 hours straight. I am afraid for the other rabbits. Any advice welcome.
And yes, I've given her plenty treats, room and everything a bunny needs.

Are all rabbits suppose to be scared of loud things?My room and the rabbits room stay busy.Loud music cleanibg crap and eevrything.I heard that most rabbits need a calm' relaxed room.My rabbit seems to enjoy the loud music and business.

Is she spayed?If not this will defiantly help.Rabbits become calm when spayed.She could be going threw a nesting mood (Of course she has to not be spayed to go through this.

Wheneevr she tries attacking you make a scream/yelping sound,also try not flinching whenewvr she bites,this shows she has effect on you.

Is she spayed?If not this will defiantly help.Rabbits become calm when spayed.She could be going threw a nesting mood (Of course she has to not be spayed to go through this.

Wheneevr she tries attacking you make a scream/yelping sound,also try not flinching whenewvr she bites,this shows she has effect on you.

I have been making that noise, but it doesn't help. She was sold to me cheap from a breeder. Spitty is perfect quality, makes me wonder why she was only selling that one....
Guessing her attitude is why. I think I have decide to rehome her, I can't have her running around and randomly biting me. She isn't spayed, I was going to take her to get spayed in hopes of an attitude improvement, but Tans are a very energetic and hyper breed, AND I have two baby bunnies in the room with her, so probably getting another baby would be best.

Are all rabbits suppose to be scared of loud things?My room and the rabbits room stay busy.Loud music cleanibg crap and eevrything.I heard that most rabbits need a calm' relaxed room.My rabbit seems to enjoy the loud music and business.
Our bunny is about14 weeks and is in our living room. She's dealt with 2 dogs barking constantly, 2 kids yelling, wrestling and playing loud tv, vacuuming and our house alarm going off which can be heard a block away. Through all of it she will just perk her ears then lay down or chew more hay.

she is just being unreasonable.
She's not, you know, she's just being a rabbit. You've only just got her, she doesn't know that you are not a predator. You need to work slowly and give it TIME to teach her that you are not. Leaving her alone and then expecting her to have learnt not to fear you is not going to work, it's not going to do anything. You need to give her time to learn to trust you. It takes patience and it takes time. If you take it slowly and build your relationship, she'll learn.

Back
Top Bottom