Raising a singular duckling

pop.gif
Be sure to pick up some Nutritional yeast or brewers yeast too so you can start supplementing with niacin right off, ducklings need more niacin that what chick starter has. Just sprinkle 1Tab to 1 cup of feed for 10 weeks.

pop.gif
Be sure to pick up some Nutritional yeast or brewers yeast too so you can start supplementing with niacin right off, ducklings need more niacin that what chick starter has. Just sprinkle 1Tab to 1 cup of feed for 10 weeks.
Yummy condiment for humans too. I love that stuff for making pesto (I substitute nutritional yeast in place of parmesan), & hubby loves it better than traditional pesto.

Yummy condiment for humans too. I love that stuff for making pesto (I substitute nutritional yeast in place of parmesan), & hubby loves it better than traditional pesto.
I use it daily in my morning smoothie and just bought Bragg Nutritional yeast seasoning look forward to using it. Actually just read side panel and it's exactly the same as the nutritional yeast i buy in large canister. So now I have plenty on hand.

Back
Top Bottom