sebright thread

Pics
Well he's just a good representation of a henish rooster, next to hens and if he had SS hens it might get confusing having them all together...

Whittni,
i just looked at your avatar! I love the pheonix hen! is this LF or banty Must have one, she's sooooo pretty!

Just had 3 Silver Sebrights hatch yesterday.
celebrate.gif

I have to golden laced sebrights 6 weeks old and ideas about show quality?
Its kind of hard to tell from these photos:( And its very difficult to tell until a little older...unless youve seen the parents? Where did you come across these?(Breeder or hatchery?) The wing set, posture, lacing, head color dont show very well until a bit older than what these look.

No I haven't seen the parents and the person was just a back yard breeder so I don't expect show quality but I did want to show them so I was just wondering from this age if you could tell wether they would have ok lacing patterns as adults.

I'm so excited my last little silver girl I have left (raccoons are not my friends) hatched three chicks about a week ago. She went broody and hatched them all on her own and she is a wonderful mother. So far the chicks are very healthy and doing great. She is SQ but since my SQ gold roo was eaten by coons along with his 2 gold pullets, the father is a gold/silver split. He's not the best quality, so we'll have to see how they turn out.

Back
Top Bottom