Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

I have not been able to read this thread but the girls and I are planning to come.
Im also looking to buy a chick brooder. Does anyone have one for sale?

I am coming straight from church so Ill pick up something at the store. Probably a veggie/ ranch tray.
Yeah! Can't wait to see you and the girls Sarah.
wee.gif

Jules

Will you have any Delaware eggs? Any would be good. I just want a couple of hens from your line in the long run. Neal and I really like your boy for a number of reasons even though he is far from SOP id kind of like to see what the hens are like and how their offspring would turn out.

I'm back to thinking I won't make it.  Spent most of the night working :)  I do love being at a birth but sometimes the schedule is exhausting.  (FYI for those that don't already know, I am a doula).  Helping my parents move tonight and my best friends move tomorrow.  My in-laws are leaving CA to go home to MO and informed me that they are coming over after church to say goodbye to the kiddos.  Then a very dear friend from out of town sent a text and said she would be in town and could she come visit Sunday evening.  :th AND... I'm on call for 3 pending births.  I kept thinking I could squeeze it in because (quite frankly) I don't get to talk chicken near enough.  My friends approach the subject with great caution.  :lau   I know that I would have a wonderful day visiting and learning from you all!

Those of you that wanted chicks/eggs from me, it is OK to go ahead and stop by the farm on your way in/out of town.  PM me for the address.  
@sewandgrow
, perhaps we will get a chance to visit soon!  I know that someone will be coming by the farm so maybe I could still get eggs.  Otherwise I can wait until a less hectic moment!

I'd be happy to bring you whatever you are looking for. I'll send a PM.

Hi... We are hoping to RSVP, and bring a dish that would help fill a gap in the menu, or cookies? If someone could send the address, that would be great. Hope to see everyone tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom