Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

Your potato salad was awesome. At 9 o'clock last night after everyone was gone & I settled in my chair I ate your potato salad,  Lisa's (the Keeper) kale & brussel sprout salad & Kern salsa & chips for my late dinner.................Great.!!! Thanks so much to all of you for your leftovers.....

So glad you enjoyed it =)

that's how I got this one =) ten years ago it was planted in my grandparents front yard for a year then dug up and planted in my mom's backyard till my uncle mowed it over =( two years later and I rescused what was left (a few rooted tore up trunk stems and planted it out by the playground at Grama's house and brought it back to life for a year, moved away for a few years and no one cared for it till I moved back to my home town three years ago, and since I've moved back to the property it's been producing fantastically for two years =)
I would love to get cuttings in late fall=)

Absolutely. Just remind me sometime between November and February. Kern

This is a shout out to those of you who got Pita Pinta eggs from me at the party. I would love to know how many are developing and whether they are marked Z or D. I am assuming that everyone set them a day or two after the party so they should be past 10 days. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom