Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

I have one hatched out.   Think it is one of Jules,   PS ducks aren't ready to hatch yet....next week....
Chrysolinsbird   was any of your bantam fertile from the swap?

Ummm which ones lol? I got a few different kinds, don't remember who all from exactly... And the fertility hatch I did before the party had mine at at least 80% fertility except on the mixes.

I've got one marked juice out Yay!

Last edited:
Mottled Cochin I believe. Have lots of fuzzy butts in the bator, gray one, black ones, yellow ones It will be interesting to see what they are.
What color ate the pita pintas?

So far, I only have 1 mottled Cochin and 1 black copper Maran that have hatched. No activity showing on any of the other eggs. Last night was day 21 so hopefully there will be action today. I won't know what to do with only 2 chicks! I have some broodies in the yard that are sitting on nothing that I could give them to but Monet wants to baby her little Cochin so that's probably not going to happen. I have Pita Pinta chicks due to hatch this weekend and I'm planning on integrating the 2 hatches.

Mottled Cochin I believe.   Have lots of fuzzy butts in the bator, gray one, black ones, yellow ones It will be interesting to see what they are.
What color ate the pita pintas? 

I don't recall getting any Cochin eggs... I know I have partridge brahmas and gold/silver laced dottes from you they are hatching now and one hrr that made lockdown but not pipping yet.. And some Sumatra are pipping now =) oe and ee just starting and I think I have 1 Delaware so far.

I too have a hatch started. Mottled Cochin & a Pita Pinta so far tonight. I will check in the motning before Jules & I head up to Guinda to Kim's to pick up Halle my new Dexter hiefer. If I have time I will post again before we leave

I too have a hatch started. Mottled Cochin & a Pita Pinta so far tonight. I will check in the motning before Jules & I head up to Guinda to Kim's to pick up Halle my new Dexter hiefer. If I have time I will post again before we leave
I still haven't got to see your little cows. A friend of mine use to have them. Safe traveling to you both....

I still haven't got to see your little cows. A friend of mine use to have them. Safe traveling to you both....
Thanks, what a nightmare it was coming up with a trailer this time. I didn't even think of you. You probably have a horse trailer I could have begged to borrow. I couldn't even find a local place to rent one. Iris & Isabelle will soon have a playmate in the pasture. You are welcomed anytime.

Debi, I have 4 PPs out this morning all from Zorro. There are a couple of mottles Japanese & 1 splash Marans I think. I will check when we get home & have the brooder ready for them.

I had crazy dreams all night about stock trailers.....LOL. Crazy week here....8th grade graduation, big swim party for last day of school, a special one's birthday. a memorial for my niece. I am not used to being so busy anymore. I am RETIRED afterall...!!!!! LOL

Thanks, what a nightmare it was coming up with a trailer this time. I didn't even think of you. You probably have a horse trailer I could have begged to borrow. I couldn't even find a local place to rent one. Iris & Isabelle will soon have a playmate in the pasture. You are welcomed anytime.

Debi, I have 4 PPs out this morning all from Zorro. There are a couple of mottles Japanese & 1 splash Marans I think. I will check when we get home & have the brooder ready for them.

I had crazy dreams all night about stock trailers.....LOL. Crazy week here....8th grade graduation, big swim party for last day of school, a special one's birthday. a memorial for my niece. I am not used to being so busy anymore. I am RETIRED afterall...!!!!! LOL

I am retired too and I have never been so busy. I laugh when people tell me to make sure I stay busy in retirement......I don't know what I would do if I was busier.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom