Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

Just wondering if anyone might be bringing lf buff Cochin eggs to swap? Also I have a friend with two pairs of showable red naked neck turkens 2 month old chicks available for sale/trade if any one is interested in an off property deal, please pm me to get in contact with her.
I am getting my potato salad started =)
Looks like I'll have enough swapping eggs after all =)
Need to go check the mail box, my cousin custom made me some feather earrings from my favorite birds to wear tomorrow =)

The swaps only require 6 eggs, but I'm sure I can spot you a couple if your girls don't cooperate. :) lol

That's very nice of you to offer. I think the hens got the messages written in treats because my basket was pretty well off today =)
Potato salad in the fridge and most eggs ready and sorted minus whatever I collect in the morning =) so I can't wait till tomorrow.

Morning! I've gotta leave town in about 2 hours if I'm going to make it by noon...Can anyone send me an address please?

@sewandgrow @fortyfivefarm

Can't wait!
frow.gif

Ditto!
So nice to reacquaint & catch up and also meet new chicken folks (and their oh-so-tolerant significant others).
One of these days I'll drag my DH to the party . . .

Back
Top Bottom