Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

I had a wonderful time today. It was so great to get a chance to talk with some of you and put faces to names. My friends had a blast and there was discussion of new breeding pens on the way home.
smile.png
A big THANK YOU to @sewandgrow @fortyfivefarm & @chooklet for making it happen.
So nice to hear you really enjoyed it. There is nothing like a lot of "chicken talk" to inspire new chicken adventures. Walt said in better times we could have actually set up a chicken show. Maybe net time. These disease scares has everyone concerned. So glad to have your friends along.

I had such a wonderful time at the party. It was nice seeing familiar faces and getting to meet new people. Thank you ladies for everything. Karen, you are such a sweetie.
P.s. I believe I left my bag of hardware behind. May I come and pick it up?
I haven't been out yet today. I will take a look. So glad you got to come. You are so close maybe you, Sue, & a couple of others that are close by can do lunch occassionally.

We had a great time at the party and meeting some terrific people. The food was just amazing!

Wouldn't you know it... I left the bag of seed we won in the raffle on the food table, then remembered about two hours down the road... lol

Karen- @sewandgrow Perhaps would it be possible I might be able to have you send the seed to me...? And would love to see about purchasing a pair of earrings from you as well?
big_smile.png

Karen, @fortyfivefarm & @chooklet thank you for all your efforts, and everything you did to put this gathering together.
I am so enjoying the great responses I am reading about the party. Glad you made it & had fun & I so agree that it was great & the food awesome. In fact I need a few recipes. I will have to send PMs to a few people. I remember someone finding your seed yesterday but I think it was someone that knew you & they may have taken it. I will ask around.
I have lots of earrings & am making more all the time. It is something I can do sitting down.....LOL Let me know what it is that you are interesed in. I only put out a samll assortment of what I have & made sure they were all "chicken" ones.......LOL

Wish she was my neighbor too =)
But hey we're practically neighbors in Newman and Stevinson =)
Yes.........................like I said a smaller group of us can have lunches together occassionally. Maybe even go to each others places if everyone is comfortable but my place is always available. I think of it as the pool area paying for itself with fun....LOL

I want to thank you again Karen for yet another fabulous party. You and your family go all out and it is very much appreciated.

I agree & think this was my favorite so far as well. It was lovely getting to meet so many new faces and reconnect with our dear friends.

I'm already looking forward to the next one ;) and you know very well I'm always up for road trips...

I had a great time it was nice to see everyone. Thanks @Kaylish for bringing the eggs down from Chico for me. Thanks again to @Chrysolinsbirds for taking the silkie eggs.
@chiqita for the info on silkie nutrition. Ill pass that along to Neal.

So nice to have you Walt. I bet everyone wants to pick your brain wherever you go. By the way hugs are great. I grew up with them as a greeting.

I enjoyed the visit even though it was shorter than I would have liked. Yes, maybe some time we can do a seminar with live birds. It is always easier to understand when you have birds to look at and compare. I don't think Neal believed that show type Leghorns could be 8 lbs. That's when you need to see a real one.......lol

Walt

Back
Top Bottom