Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm their best friend come Monday evening
yepp.... jumping up and down excited to see you haha...

For whatever reason my two Spanish/Cuban gamefowl are nuts at feeding.. they jump up and down and into the fence like they've been starving for days. They eat a lot too for their size/weight

Was talking to a co workers son that my co worker brought to the shop today he's 14 15 I'd guess he has been having layers but showed me a pic of about 5 cubalaya chicks he just got. I told him I was glad to see him moving to the big leagues lol. He wants to come check out mine. Good to see a kid outdoors instead of in front the tv

Last edited:
yepp.... jumping up and down excited to see you haha... 

For whatever reason my two Spanish/Cuban gamefowl are nuts at feeding.. they jump up and down and into the fence like they've been starving for days. They eat a lot too for their size/weight
they prolly solid too.

solid 4lbs 2ozs. haha

but yeah I am impressed with them. Perfect behavior and deadgame without a doubt. fast and furious. 
yeah I watched them earlier in my life and like the way their wings slap with that Sharp pop

I think it was Cubans it was one of those kind anyway. Spanish, Cubans one of those smaller ones

Last edited:
these guys can go outside soon but it's supposed to drop into the 20's in the next few days. 80 degrees today, high on sun is 43

Thank you for your input.. . Ive thought about it... the problem is she only gets the chicks when nobody is home... she is a perfect angel when somebody is home... and is terrified of the chicks if I bring them around. As soon as I go to work she goes hunting.

Bored or too smart for her own good. I have to pen my two dogs if I don't take them with me, the English Shepard will go looking for me and get in with any one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom