Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally never liked doms. Last one I seen had his ass handed to him by a sweater. They never seem to be on the same level. At least the ones I've seen

LOL I saw it....I don't know much....but some days:barnie

Scary, isn't it?

What did you see? I don't frequent other threads much.

Wise man...

@Wyorp Rock wow that was ridiculous. I've never seen a place where so much misinformation is passed along. The simple answer is prep h, animax ointment or similar. Was already answered anyway. Lol

Yeah, and they're still insisting it's true...

:lau

And that is why this thread is so great! Everything from chickens to stupid to two headed turtles! Never a dull thread!

:caf

Eclipse should be cool.

I'll take a 2 headed turtle over phallus' dropping off and regrowing each year in waterfowl...

Maybe that's why I slip and trip in my yard so much....

It is frostbite. Life is tougher her during winter. Last couple winters have been very mild so frost bit not so bad. A couple bullstags even have all their points which is very unusual here.

This dom and his kin I saw where not what I would call vibrant animals. In hand he is heavier than he looks.
bummer.. I was suspect when you said he wouldnt rooster on perch...

which makes me think the owner kept him in a small cage his entire life... which makes me think this guy doesnt know what he is doing or has way too many like a peddler. Dom is a good peddler breed because of the fancy coloring attracts some people.

It can be :he

I see they are still at it....

This is just over the TOP!!!! """I sure haven't had to run around their pens picking up discarded appendages every fall like dried corncobs""""by @Ravynscroft :lau

Shoulda heard what my other half said last night... something about having a jar full of ****s just sitting around the house from our drakes...

Screenshot_20170718-100510.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom