Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of bite data has to do with the popularity of certain dogs at the time all the info is collected. Chihuahuas ard always up there though.
I’m not worried about dogs. If I ever get attacked by any dog even a large breed I would more than likely have one hand free. I always carry multiple fairly large knives. I’ll cut its head clean off. Lol
My father taught me to help him train bird dogs when I was young, I had a knack for it for some reason. I guess most of the dogs liked me. I enjoyed working with puppies, but some of them guys would bring older dogs that were stupid and crazy. My main job when the older dogs were started was getting it friendly and to like me. Anyway growing up with dogs in my life everyday, I lost any kind of fear that someone would normally have. I do respect all dogs, now I will say 2 dogs together is a totally different story. I'm not going there.

I have never been bitten by a dog. I have been bitten by raccoons, a cat, mice, gerbils, stinkpot turtle that was slow to let go, and several kinds of fish with catfish and a spotted bass doing so out of anger. And too many snakes to count.

Most painful was a catfish stabbed me under my fingernail from the front actually a thumb

One of the dogs I prolly should’ve went to the hospital

Most painful was mouse popping me in the thumb. Catfish get be good by slipping around to bite me in the back or upper arm where skin is thin. Bites on forum and hands burn but not to bad considering I am putting hands in fish mouth that is trying to push me out.

AD2ADF53-5F59-44A6-970A-48FFF776EBDF.jpeg

Speaking of gamefowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom