Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are two more. I admire the looks of the American Gamecock more than any other chicken out there. Something about the stance of the bird and its ability to face fear in the face is jaw dropping.

Here are two more. I admire the looks of the American Gamecock more than any other chicken out there. Something about the stance of the bird and its ability to face fear in the face is jaw dropping.

welcome to the gamefowl community and beautiful birds do you know any of there bloodlines

I am new to blood lines but I do know they have several yellow legged hatch, sabertooth hatch kelso cross, gerrard hatch, white legged kelso, red white legged kelso, and 1 bama sports grey which is that golden/white colored one.

Last edited:

thumbsup.gif
nice

I have one red cock right now but he is going thru a major molt. I will post a pic of him in his new glory here in a few more weeks. I am supposedly getting 2 or 3 more stags soon. The boy has to capture them as they sleep way up in a tall pine tree now. He is going to lure them into the dog kennel some how or another so they ought to be some HUMDINGERS when I ever get them LOL

Jeff

Hey fellow Gamefowl owners. I am personally new to gamecocks but my family in Alabama are certainly no strangers to the breed. I have some pictures of them that were taken yesterday and last week so don't be to harsh cause they are starting to molt
lol.png
I also have some pictures of the 30 some odd teens that are running around that aren't quite ready to be pinned up. I haven't seen anyone else do this but we hatch our chicks with either by hen and stay with hen or by incubator then placed with hen then when they are big enough the free range until they get old enough and start fighting eachother and get pinned up. By letting them free range we believe it helps keep them alert and and builds muscle fast since if they don't find their way to a tree they will be dinner. All of these were taken with the iPhone 4S.

Nice birds! I like the fourth pic, what bloodline is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom