Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
looks like the same one to me its one of green fire farms game cocks

I'd have to agree. Looks like the same bird. Same white wing feathers, white feather in the tail, and white spot on other tail feather.
In the still photo he looks a little darker and standing better, but looks to be the same one. Still a very nice looking rooster.
I'm not sure how many chicks one bird could sire in a years time. I'm fairly new to controlled breeding and have got 30+ chicks from one rooster and 2 hens and its only April. Not saying that someone couldn't be using the picture to promote eggs or chicks that aren't related to the pictured rooster.
idunno.gif

Yep, the guy in CA, used that pic, greenfire sells about 18+ Chicks on eggbid, and 18+ eggs on ebay weekly, using that pics. more like 36 eggs a week.

We now know Paul from CA that posted the pics on here doesn't own them........

Quote:
Nice looking bunch there! That spangle has a real good shape to him, and no shortage of Chrome that for sure. What breed is the light colored bird?

Quote:
Nice looking bunch there! That spangle has a real good shape to him, and no shortage of Chrome that for sure. What breed is the light colored bird?

Light colored? You mean the one around the middle? If so hes a three way cross. Asilxbutcherxroundhead and hes only around 11 months old.

Quote:
As far as I know the only butchers that came spangled were the bill robertson's ones but those are the only ones Ive seen.

Thanks everyone for the compliments I hope to post more later as I get spring cleaning done and such:)

Quote:
Thanks!
I sure hope I get some offspring that are like him. At this point I have 31 chicks from him this year. Unfortunately, I don't have any hens that are the same bloodline as him. The hens I crossed him over are half roundhead and half Bullock grey. So the stags appear that the grey has shown thru a little more than I thought it would (lighter red), on the oldest which are 7 weeks now. But I'm hopeful that the other hens chicks will favor the darker red side of the family more. I'd be glad to sell you one once they get a little older and I know what they'll end up like. I don't know where you are located, so who knows how realistic that idea may be!

Quote:

Light colored? You mean the one around the middle? If so hes a three way cross. Asilxbutcherxroundhead and hes only around 11 months old.

I thought he looked like he had a little Asil in there. I'm guessing the Asil was the hen, and must have been white? He'll end up real nice when he's done growing up! Do you raise any pure white Asil's? If so I'd like to talk about possibly getting a trio from you. My Father has some real nice Black Rampuri and is looking for some whites to try to breed some Blues. I hope you dont mind my asking.

Quote:
Thanks!
I sure hope I get some offspring that are like him. At this point I have 31 chicks from him this year. Unfortunately, I don't have any hens that are the same bloodline as him. The hens I crossed him over are half roundhead and half Bullock grey. So the stags appear that the grey has shown thru a little more than I thought it would (lighter red), on the oldest which are 7 weeks now. But I'm hopeful that the other hens chicks will favor the darker red side of the family more. I'd be glad to sell you one once they get a little older and I know what they'll end up like. I don't know where you are located, so who knows how realistic that idea may be!

well im in maryland chief if you have ny that look like that amazing bird i would be happy to buy from you i think if i had one like him i would breed him to my EE game cross http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1469361686#!/photo.php?pid=3088134&id=235464107206 hers her i call her tortie

Quote:

I thought he looked like he had a little Asil in there. I'm guessing the Asil was the hen, and must have been white? He'll end up real nice when he's done growing up! Do you raise any pure white Asil's? If so I'd like to talk about possibly getting a trio from you. My Father has some real nice Black Rampuri and is looking for some whites to try to breed some Blues. I hope you dont mind my asking.

No Sir I dont mind you asking and yes his mother was white...Sorry I dont raise any pure white asils:(

Back
Top Bottom