Show off your Peas!

She is pretty

Nice!

-Kathy

Thanks you two, but she really has a bit of a crazed look to her. Always looks like she's giving you major Stink Eye. I like the white markings though, curious to see what she looks like all grown up. I'll probably pair her with a white or my loud pied eventually.

I just figured out who her face reminds me of, gonna name her Crawford in honor of Joan.
gig.gif

Last edited:
Last night the wind was blowing so hard it cause a power outage here due to limbs on the line, now it is 3:30 in the morning when the lineman got here and pitch black, i never went out and spoke with him cause i had all the dogs with me but what happens next had me rolling on the floor laughing.

The lineman had started to shine his q-beem which in turn set off every peacock,peahen,peachick to calling like a bunch of cats, he turned that light off for a minute and i could only imagine what he was thinking, HOSTAGES anyhow they quieted right down well till he turned his light back on, those birds screamed like children he turned the light back off and got back in his truck and drove away leaving us in the dark about 30 minutes later he returned and got his business done and we got lights back on, i never did get to talk to him, wind howling so bad i could not even holler and get his attention in the dark.

I found out later that entergy had called my daughter and told her that the lineman was scared of whatever was screaming and lost his nerve, she assured them it was ok that it was only peacocks screaming at him.
If i never been around peas and this happened i would still be running
hide.gif

Rh
Last night the wind was blowing so hard it cause a power outage here due to limbs on the line, now it is 3:30 in the morning when the lineman got here and pitch black, i never went out and spoke with him cause i had all the dogs with me but what happens next had me rolling on the floor laughing. The lineman had started to shine his q-beem which in turn set off every peacock,peahen,peachick to calling like a bunch of cats, he turned that light off for a minute and i could only imagine what he was thinking, HOSTAGES anyhow they quieted right down well till he turned his light back on, those birds screamed like children he turned the light back off and got back in his truck and drove away leaving us in the dark about 30 minutes later he returned and got his business done and we got lights back on, i never did get to talk to him, wind howling so bad i could not even holler and get his attention in the dark. I found out later that entergy had called my daughter and told her that the lineman was scared of whatever was screaming and lost his nerve, she assured them it was ok that it was only peacocks screaming at him. If i never been around peas and this happened i would still be running :oops: [/quot That's hilarious! :)

Back
Top Bottom