Show off your Peas!

Peep at 14 weeks

I took some pictures today as part of my quest to become the second worst photographer in the world. (As opposed to the worst.
lol.png
he.gif
)

Piper, Purple pied (hen?)

Blackshoulder (male?) and my husbands baby, a purple (also male?)

One of the gaggle of opal white-eyes, I think this one is a male too. I will have to attempt to get good pictures of these four so I can get some help sexing them.

And finally, Onyx. (The lost peacock.
big_smile.png
) The poor boy is pitiful right now. He is molting terribly, he only has ONE tail feather!)

Please let me know if you think my gender guesses are accurate. Thanks.

I took some pictures today as part of my quest to become the second worst photographer in the world. (As opposed to the worst.
lol.png
he.gif
)

Piper, Purple pied (hen?)

Blackshoulder (male?) and my husbands baby, a purple (also male?)

One of the gaggle of opal white-eyes, I think this one is a male too. I will have to attempt to get good pictures of these four so I can get some help sexing them.

And finally, Onyx. (The lost peacock.
big_smile.png
) The poor boy is pitiful right now. He is molting terribly, he only has ONE tail feather!)

Please let me know if you think my gender guesses are accurate. Thanks.
I think you are correct on the sexes, I would say the exact same thing.

Here's pics of my two new peachicks. The black shoulder did Not want his pic taken!!!! Worked and worked trying to get a pic that showed the color coming in on his shoulders. I've seen him strutting around in front of the white displaying his small tail! :D Wish I had a pic but of course I only got a quick glimpse of it!

Back
Top Bottom