Show off your Peas!

Pics
I don't have any human kids either...I love kids but you know the saying...it takes 2 and I haven't found my #2 and I'm almost 30 so...yeah.

Really? I hate kids. They're so loud and sticky... And pffft 30 is young. Go to a park with your peachicks and wait for the human chicks to arrive and fawn
wink.png

yuckyuck.gif

I bet you're right about the peachick-chick magnet!!

And, (sorry to be veering off topic, but) I just have to go on record agreeing with you about kids (human kids, that is).
Although I don't usually tell people I don't like kids because they act as though I must be crazy.

People look at me like they think I'm crazy anyway. I'm ok with that. Means the good ones stay and the ones that can't handle it leave me alone. You'll have to test the peachick chick-magnet theory and let us know if it works!!

Really? I hate kids. They're so loud and sticky... And pffft 30 is young. Go to a park with your peachicks and wait for the human chicks to arrive and fawn
wink.png
That comment made me laugh so hard yesterday I meant to put up a reply....I do plan on taking them to the rec. center and walking them around the trail soon. Maybe we'll go on a picnic today. Gotta do it soon before my summer comes to an end
sad.png

People look at me like they think I'm crazy anyway. I'm ok with that. Means the good ones stay and the ones that can't handle it leave me alone. You'll have to test the peachick chick-magnet theory and let us know if it works!!
My husband takes his little 3 lb + Yorkie for a walk anywhere and I have to beat off the woman to get to him. Bet it would work, great. Even when I take mine 5lb and chubby 12lb for a walk I see grumpy old looking men smile. Everyone loves a puppy even full grown and a fluffy little chick. Soon the fluffy chicks won't be anymore.
sad.png
I thought I could keep the two in the sewing room in big rabbit cage for quite a while. Seems they have taken a big leep in their growth all at once. I think I might have to move them out to the other old trailer house. They will have a big old kitchen and living room with two big picture windows to look out of.
sad.png
They'll have more room to run around but I won't have an excuse to sit down and play as much.

Kedreeva crazy you aren't. Very smart, helpful and giving you are. Just wish we lived closer.

Kedreeva crazy you aren't. Very smart, helpful and giving you are. Just wish we lived closer.
We'd just get into too much trouble if we lived closer
lol.png

I used to take Osiris for walks on my shoulder when she was little. The stares I got were priceless!! I'll have to take the next chicks I hatch to the nearest populated park on a nice day and play with them before they get too big!

Zaz, Don't know what happen to my last post but hit something wrong. Anyway Zaz I think you have your boys trained well. I also asked if you are a professional photographer as you always give us such awesome pictures. If not you missed your calling. Betty

Back
Top Bottom