Show off your Peas!

They are beautiful,
love.gif
Yep it is hot at my place also and humid also.

Zaz, Don't know what happen to my last post but hit something wrong. Anyway Zaz I think you have your boys trained well. I also asked if you are a professional photographer as you always give us such awesome pictures. If not you missed your calling. Betty
Thank you for the compliment.
I am not a trained photographer, i just like to take photos and i have won a few on line contest with both photos and artwork i have done.
Owned a retail art supplies and custom painting for 15 years till the economy got bad, i loved that place and have years of artwork out in the public.
Art was my calling and i did not miss it, i have done so many different mediums and masted them that was and is my calling and of course animals too.

Great photos, Zazouse!
Does your gang always hang around together like that? Many of your photos show them being very sociable.
Just wondering because the gang here is usually in little cliques, and from one day to the next, they seem to have new best friends!
(except for the younger girls, there are only two and they are always together)
Hard to explain peacock social lives...

Thank you for the compliment.
I am not a trained photographer, i just like to take photos and i have won a few on line contest with both photos and artwork i have done.
Owned a retail art supplies and custom painting for 15 years till the economy got bad, i loved that place and have years of artwork out in the public.
Art was my calling and i did not miss it, i have done so many different mediums and masted them that was and is my calling and of course animals too.
We are enjoying your talents free. You are diffinately a winner here. I think I can speak for everyone on here and THANK YOU, very much.

Great photos, Zazouse!
Does your gang always hang around together like that? Many of your photos show them being very sociable.
Just wondering because the gang here is usually in little cliques, and from one day to the next, they seem to have new best friends!
(except for the younger girls, there are only two and they are always together)
Hard to explain peacock social lives...
They split up sometimes but when they try that at roosting time all of them get upset even if they are the ones trying to roost in a different area.

Most of the girls favor the pied male and the split white male is in second place.

Back
Top Bottom