Show off your Red sex-links!! [[pictures included]] !! (:

Pics
So I bought these 2 "Red sex-link pullets" from a local feed shop at one day old. I'm starting to question if they are pullets, or even red sex links. Thoughts? One has a red face/chest but that's about it so far. The other is still all white and is very solitary ( I don't know if this indicates anything). These are my first chickens ever so I'm very new to this...

So I bought these 2 "Red sex-link pullets" from a local feed shop at one day old. I'm starting to question if they are pullets, or even red sex links. Thoughts? One has a red face/chest but that's about it so far. The other is still all white and is very solitary ( I don't know if this indicates anything). These are my first chickens ever so I'm very new to this... [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
IF they are RSLs, they are male. Female RSLs are red.

So I bought these 2 "Red sex-link pullets" from a local feed shop at one day old. I'm starting to question if they are pullets, or even red sex links. Thoughts? One has a red face/chest but that's about it so far. The other is still all white and is very solitary ( I don't know if this indicates anything). These are my first chickens ever so I'm very new to this...

welcome-byc.gif
I think they are pullets possibly 2nd generation. Here are my 2nd generation and most were white.

Last edited:
So I bought these 2 "Red sex-link pullets" from a local feed shop at one day old. I'm starting to question if they are pullets, or even red sex links. Thoughts? One has a red face/chest but that's about it so far. The other is still all white and is very solitary ( I don't know if this indicates anything). These are my first chickens ever so I'm very new to this... [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
What other chickens do you have? Where did you get them? Who bred your birds?

this ,my RSL. i got them from retail-chickens. but, i thingk one of them is pullet,because she has brown body pattern

They all look like pullets to me except maybe the one in the feed dish. These are RSL pullet chicks.

Here they are a little older. I did keep a couple of the males.

This picture when they were around a month old.

Here they are all grown up. I was doing an experiment with them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom