Smoky Mtn East TN

One of your links is not working properly. The Knoxville poultry shows and info is at http://tnvpoultryclub.com/ or through their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tennessee-Valley-Poultry-Club/103201969804731?fref=ts

Thanks. I tried to correct the first link but it still pops up with "no such URL" but if you go and click on the left side "Poultry Show Dates" it works. The Poultry Show Central site lists all the shows in the US not only by state but by region.

Supposedly, the Poultry Show Central people will be at the Knoxville show this Saturday (4/13).

I don't know anything about them; its just a link I found. I am hoping to make it to the show but I don't know if I will. I always enjoy looking at all the beautiful show entries.

I am super excited about the poultry show this weekend! LOL! I've not been to one since I was a teen and showing chickens myself. I'm hoping one or more of my sons show interest in showing someday.

Yellow!

Had a busy BUSY day, which included going to the post office to pick up two hens that were shipped to me... EXTREMELY pretty birds and I couldn't be happier with how clean and healthy they look. So, props goes out to BYCer "tbird" for the best grown birds I ever had shipped in. Oh, you probably are wondering what they are, huh? Olandsk Dwarfs... so small and sweet... and pretty. Did I mention pretty?

PICTURES!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Yellow!

Had a busy BUSY day, which included going to the post office to pick up two hens that were shipped to me... EXTREMELY pretty birds and I couldn't be happier with how clean and healthy they look. So, props goes out to BYCer "tbird" for the best grown birds I ever had shipped in. Oh, you probably are wondering what they are, huh? Olandsk Dwarfs... so small and sweet... and pretty. Did I mention pretty?

Congrats on the Olandsk Dwarfs......ummm what was this about not getting anymore chickens?
lau.gif

Congrats on the Olandsk Dwarfs......ummm what was this about not getting anymore chickens?
lau.gif
I KNOW! LOL!!!

Still, I'm doing pretty good... two new chickens isn't that bad. Ok, four... no, wait, I got that pair in the fall... 6 new chickens... oh, then I hatched Sulmtalers and if this pair doesn't sell then it will be 10 new chicken... if they do sell, 8 new chickens.

8-10 new chickens! LMAO! That really is a major improvement!

Back
Top Bottom