Smoky Mtn East TN

Wow! I wish I had my coop done
sad.png
You have to come right by me to get to town. I live right off Lantana not even a mile.

Free pair
of Blue Cochin bantams. They are 6 weeks old. I would like to give them to someone in Knoxville or close by who would let my kids visit them. We hatched them and can't keep them long term. Please PM if you are interested

I
Free pair
of Blue Cochin bantams. They are 6 weeks old. I would like to give them to someone in Knoxville or close by who would let my kids visit them. We hatched them and can't keep them long term. Please PM if you are interested
I live in Telford outside of Greenville, I don't know how far you are from me. I live on a huge farm, with lots of happy chickens.

That's an hour and a half away. If there are no local takers within a week I will PM you.
Thanks. They are super tame and live being held, especially " little beak", rooster

Hello fellow east tennesseeans. We are located in the Kingsport area. Just getting in to the world of backyard chickens. We are still in the construction phase of building a chicken tractor and plan on starting out with orps. Any idea of where we might purchase orps in the east tn area. We are hoping to buy pullets so as not to get any roos since we are in the city limits.

Back
Top Bottom