South Carolina

Thanks and I did not realize that was you!! I tried to talk to everyone but missed a few with my nerves and chicken headedness!! And Jack(phoneman) has the most amazing everything!! I ended up adding a new breed today and DH has been building them a nice new coop! I have lil temp coops for such days and for breeding groups but he thinks they need a NEW coop! LOL
Just want to say what a great time I had this morning at the TSC chicken swap! It was great seeing you again, Jack, and all your absolutely beautiful birds! And what a great time I had meeting new folks, too!

Samantha - you did a fantastic job of coordinating the whole thing with the TSC folks! Kudos! :)

My little Buttercup didn't win anything, but she put smiles on a lot of faces - and that makes it worth it. :)

And, who can go to a swap without bringing something home? LOL - Just had to have one of those gorgeous wheaten Ameraucana babies from Jack to bring home. She will be going in the Ameraucana breed pen when she gets a little bigger.

Anywho Holla if anybody wants anything listed....Wait I know where Jackie lives I could just do a "Drive By Chickening" anybody think she will notice, we can blame it on Preggo Brain
gig.gif
(Jackie you still on here lol)....

Hey, Jackie is at the beach this weekend! You can drive by, drop off and no one will be the wiser! LOL
And no, Jackie is not on here anymore. A lot of people left after BYC changed formats. It just takes too long to wait for the pages to load anymore. Most of us went to....uh....another site.

If you don't find a home for your little d'Uccle roo I may take him. I have a family coming tomorrow to purchase a pair from me that are looking for SQ and that is what my MF are bred for. I even have their bloodlines of their parents and grandparents where they won in the APA shows, photos and everything.
However, I did not want to keep inbreeding them and I know your little roo is very handsome, too! Teddi does show hers, after all. And the MF d'Uccles I have are not related to hers so I would be breeding out.

Just let me know.

Hey, Jackie is at the beach this weekend! You can drive by, drop off and no one will be the wiser! LOL
And no, Jackie is not on here anymore. A lot of people left after BYC changed formats. It just takes too long to wait for the pages to load anymore. Most of us went to....uh....another site.

If you don't find a home for your little d'Uccle roo I may take him. I have a family coming tomorrow to purchase a pair from me that are looking for SQ and that is what my MF are bred for. I even have their bloodlines of their parents and grandparents where they won in the APA shows, photos and everything.
However, I did not want to keep inbreeding them and I know your little roo is very handsome, too! Teddi does show hers, after all. And the MF d'Uccles I have are not related to hers so I would be breeding out.

Just let me know.

BAM he's yours! The only reason I'm getting rid of him is because the hens really can't take TWO roos in their luxury apartment. lol Let me know when to bring by... He's Beautiful although his feet feathers will be short because their coop is wire bottom.
And yes I saw Jackie was at the beach...(did you see the kite video AWESOME)....so DRIVE BY... hahah!!!! just kidding!! lol

Just let me know.

Hmmmm.....I keep hearing about this "other" group but it's not the "new" group that I went to cause there hasn't been much chatter on that one. Maybe when things slow down a bit here I will have time to find it. It sounds like the Laurens chicken swap went great! I missed it but was thinking about all of you. I was actually in Easley checking out a new dog. Yes, ANOTHER dog. NO, I do not have enough yet.
big_smile.png
This girl is a chicken friendly dog so I could not pass her by. She's a sweet girl, on the small side but very good with kids, birds and other dogs and we're in love with her already. Here is Nellie, our big, brave, 30 pound chicken dog.

Nellie meeting Sophie, my 14 year old chicken dog.

Joy congrats on the new dog. As for the other forum
hu.gif
. No idea where everyone has gone. I try to keep up, but its a busy time and nothing exciting happening here, Just farm work.

Sam did a fabulous job, and TSC was very pleasant. Weather was perfect too. I didnt get over to see the bake sale goods, but the cake we brought was sold. Hope it was good.

It was great meeting new people and meeting face to face BYC folks we have chated with. We brought home a couple of baby chicks from Sam, and they are settling in well. BTW SAm, was the tape on them meaningful to you? I assume it was ok to remove it, didnt know how it did as they grow.

DOnt know if we will make Chicken stock next Saturday, we have lots to do here. mostly building.

ALSO I want to get rid of one of my Older Mille Fleur d'Uccle Roos...Jasper actually (if you interested I can post pics) although my profile pic is Emmett but they look just alike.(Yes the names are from Twilight) and Soon one chick will be named Katniss(don't judge lol)

I was the one asking. I LOVE their names. My girls are named after Twilight, so I totally can't judge
wink.png

It is so tempting to take you up on the offer of some chicks, but I JUST got my girls in their coop outside and I think my husband would kill me if I brought home any more chicks right now. That and I am going to the Chickstock next weekend, so never know what I'll end up coming home with :)

Blah......sorry I missed the swap today. Had planned to come BUT this dreadful sinus crap has held me hostage for days!!! Did manage to feed and water but that's abt it. DH is fussy bc his fav undies arent clean.....He should just b thankful he has some (favs or not) to wear !! Youngest is fortunately at a friends house which leaves me with one child whom desperately wants me to play Xbox NASCAR. I just want to sleep!!!

Blah......sorry I missed the swap today. Had planned to come BUT this dreadful sinus crap has held me hostage for days!!! Did manage to feed and water but that's abt it. DH is fussy bc his fav undies arent clean.....He should just b thankful he has some (favs or not) to wear !! Youngest is fortunately at a friends house which leaves me with one child whom desperately wants me to play Xbox NASCAR. I just want to sleep!!!

Ok, I don't understand the concept of favotite undies. At least not on me...

RobertH

Back
Top Bottom