"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

if the majority hatched and its the same breeds remaining, you can try to tap candle and see whats going on..... see the links below before you start

[COLOR=000000]LOCKDOWN, DAY 18, CANDLES, PIPS, ZIPS[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]*IMPORTANT INFO= TIMELINES PIPS ZIPS!!! & MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING post #35770 [/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]Eggs UNHATCHED at end of Incubation[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Step by Step Guide to ASSISTED Hatching -[/COLOR] Click HERE [COLOR=FF0000]I HAVE EGGS LEFT UNHATCHED NOW WHAT?[/COLOR] post #25223 tons more info HERE https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/incubating-w-friends-helpful-notes-links-informational-post-links
Thank you. I swear i read up every day on all sorts of egg hatching info on BYC but there is always more i seem to have missed.

lol I know right!!  Good Luck!

sweet congrats!!   how was the trip ????

sweet !!!! must see to believe!!! ha ha ha

Thanks!! It was great , we did night time scavenger hunts on trails, and played a prank or two lol , and crafts , the camp we were at was beautiful

Just a few pics :D it was great but im so glad to be home lol you get wore out quick when over 10 troops of all ages come together lol thanks for asking

1f62d.png
I lost my smallest dorking chick this morning. With the rain and all I'm a little sad.

It's a solid day 15 on my hatch. Just a few to go before lockdown b

@Sally Sunshine April Hatch#3 final statistics
21 eggs went into lockdown. eggtopsies on the 3 dead = 2 of those were earlier quitters and 1 was a late term death.
3 were still waiting to hatch and moved into the May hatch. 15 live healthy chicks due 4/29 arrived between 4/28 and 4/30. (easter egger/barnyard mixes).

Back
Top Bottom