"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Mike my new goats!!! Just got done giving them a water trough and a feed bin. Plus got them some high fiber hay. They were in a 1000 square foot area from the guy I got them from. Now there on 8 acres. How do they look? I'm new to goats.

Mike my new goats!!! Just got done giving them a water trough and a feed bin. Plus got them some high fiber hay. They were in a 1000 square foot area from the guy I got them from. Now there on 8 acres. How do they look? I'm new to goats.
Also I'm pretty sure the two females are pregnant.

we are keeping an eye on that, but we didn't give her the eggs, and she is keeping an eye on the first ones hatched yesterday, they are eating and drinking in the box and cannot fall out. we check about every hour

Leave it in for a few more days and see if you can spot a difference.  If there's two that's weird.  maybe your rooster's little soldiers are REALLY strong?

Yeah I'm put it back in, I'll see what happens. Yes there are. That's why I'm super confused. The seconds not as long as the first, but it doesn't look like they connect to each other or any other veins.

Back
Top Bottom