Stella's Social Club

Quote: Well, at least you passed the TP challenge.

We used to go on vacations, cruises, etc. and flip the TP over our way every time we went to the "facilities". I noticed the maids always agreed with me. We now have an understanding. He gets to keep the TP any way he wants it in "his" bathroom. Of course, since we were remodeling, all the holders have been removed from the walls and the rolls have been sitting on the tanks for about 6 mos. We are pretty redneck, LOL

Or make blow your hair off and grow hair on your back!
lol.png
Sounds spicy!

How many buff rocks did you end up with? Can't wait to see them grow up!

Yeah, I'm thinking peaches and apricots are toast too. My peaches were getting some size on them, and my grapes were looking so good.
barnie.gif
I rec'd 18 eggs from VA (Tom Roebuck--APA judge and Buff 'guru' breeder)....

12 went to day 18....hatched 11...61% ain't bad on shipped eggs to AZ in the summer. I am pleased.

I used to live near Sonoma/Napa area....a few heat waves are pretty typical here and there...just water everything REAL WELL before and during heat spike...you can even wet fruit down midday to offset shrivel effect...maybe even some temp. shade cloth too...should be okay if it's just short lived.
fl.gif

Mayo only. No MW in the house eva.

TP under for sure.

So my son and his family were supposed to arrive very late tonight. He was supposed to call yesterday to let me know when they would be in. I didn't hear from him so I just planned dinner for me and Michael. He just called to say they will be here in two hours! What are they having for dinner? Meatloaf!
lau.gif
I guess that will teach him to call next time.

Miracle whip (light) was raised from a pup on MW and then later switched to lite

TP under- ALWAYS and I will change it back every time some relative or guest thinks they need to put it right!
somad.gif

Plus bonus test: eye yolk or egg white

couple of my friends only eat the whites - I only eat the yolks - so it works out to NO waste there

Hey guys we can run with this compatibility thing :

Dark or milk chocolate - MILK choc.

Buttercream or whipped cream _Whipped cream

Haagen Dayz Rocky Road or any other brand(cheap imitations) Haagen Dayz of course !!

Hmmm how is it possible to leap from Mayonaise to chocolate, whippee cream and Haagen Dayz?????
hu.gif

Miracle whip (light) was raised from a pup on MW and then later switched to lite

TP under- ALWAYS and I will change it back every time some relative or guest thinks they need to put it right!
somad.gif

couple of my friends only eat the whites - I only eat the yolks - so it works out to NO waste there

Haagen Dayz Rocky Road or any other brand(cheap imitations) Haagen Dayz of course !!

Hmmm how is it possible to leap from Mayonaise to chocolate, whippee cream and Haagen Dayz?????
hu.gif
What is wrong with you people? Remember the old Aurora brand TP. It was patterned on one side with little flowers and white on the other. If you didn't hang it "over", the pattern didn't show. So obviously TP manufacturers agree with me!

My preference is boiled yolk. Don't let me get in front of you at a salad bar, I'll pick out all the yolks if they don't chop the egg.

Gotta be milk chocolate, only eat dark if there is no other choice and then I gripe.

I've always said at work, if they don't spring for whipped cream icing on your cake, they didn't really like you. Now homemade buttercream is great, but that icky shortening stuff from the bakery, I scrape it off.

Haagen Daz is my friend, but my preference is vanilla.

somad.gif

hu.gif
Ya'll getting deep now !
and TP always goes OVER the top of the roll no matter how its installed horizontal. And no compatibility problem either way as long as its there. LOL

OMG, what a nightmare. DH is in AZ and I got the bright idea to turn the waterfowl out on the lawn for a chance to graze. Their pen got to be a muddy mess from the rain and I felt sorry for them. I wanted them to have a chance to stretch their legs and clean off the mud. This is the first time they've been out since we moved them to the outside pen.

Trying to get them back into their pen was a challenge! There are 7 geese and 19 ducks. Every time I'd get a few in, the rest would make a break for it. I'd go for the escapees and the first ones would run back out. I was starting to threaten to leave them out all night to get eaten. I felt like impaling them with the bamboo pole we use for goose herding.

I had to keep reminding myself. You need to treat geese nice or they will grow up mean. Right now the main flock gander, George is so friendly he comes up to be petted. I want to keep him that way.

It took me AGES to get them all back in. Now I don't even feel sorry for them having to stand in mud until things dry back out. I guarantee they won't be back out until DH is home to help herd them. Now I wish I'd put more effort into training one of the border collies to herd. That would have been very handy!

Back
Top Bottom