Stella's Social Club

I'm not even going to try and catch up.

Moving at my age is CRAZY.

OH WELL!

Living in Phoenix at this time of year is pretty INSANE as well. Moving in this heat is just STUPID!

Forecast High and Low for FRIDAY!
Hi:​
120°
Lo:​
93°

Saturday will be a cool down... 118.

YIKES!
My only options would be to drive around in a car with A/C and a big iced tea, sit in a house with A/C with anything cold to drink....................or if I have to go outside, someone would have to follow me around and squirt me with a hose the whole time.

The moving boxes might get soggy.

Avoid heat stroke, stay well hydrated and hire someone else to do it for you!

I'm not even going to try and catch up.

Moving at my age is CRAZY.

OH WELL!

Living in Phoenix at this time of year is pretty INSANE as well. Moving in this heat is just STUPID!

Forecast High and Low for FRIDAY!
Hi:​
120°​
Lo:​
93°​

Saturday will be a cool down... 118.

YIKES!
That just sounds miserable. Hire movers, or your kids and friends, or Church youth group, just don't hurt yourself or push yourself too much!
One every eight feet.

That is really interesting.
That bbq chicken looks scrumdee-lumptious!!! Well done on the cut and grill job too!!
Love the sounds of that bama bbq sauce too...serious YUM
droolin.gif
Almost like homemade tartar sauce (without the lemon and dill relish).

I am 'bracing' myself and my critters for our upcoming HEAT wave this Fri/Sat/Sun....115 and low of 88-90 expected...WOWZA. May have to bring my 1 week old Buff Rocks from the garage into the house for a few hours during the wave and setup the brooder in guest bedroom with low watt bulb to offset A/C (Man, is my husband gonna l-o-v-e that--NOT)....I have misters installed and lots of shade on my coop/runs for my older birds...
after the HEAT wave is over it's back to cooler 105-108 temps and lows of 80. Yup...that's life in AZ until November....

Cindy
You all have convinced me, not moving to AZ.
Miracle whip (light) was raised from a pup on MW and then later switched to lite

TP under- ALWAYS and I will change it back every time some relative or guest thinks they need to put it right!
somad.gif

Plus bonus test: eye yolk or egg white

couple of my friends only eat the whites - I only eat the yolks - so it works out to NO waste there

Hey guys we can run with this compatibility thing :

Dark or milk chocolate - MILK choc.

Buttercream or whipped cream _Whipped cream

Haagen Dayz Rocky Road or any other brand(cheap imitations) Haagen Dayz of course !!

Hmmm how is it possible to leap from Mayonaise to chocolate, whippee cream and Haagen Dayz?????
hu.gif

Mayo
TP Over
Whole egg
Milk to eat, dark in some desserts
Whipped Cream
Homemade Ice cream (banana chocolate chip, yum) or Velvet (local brand) Moose Tracks

Mike, I'll be trying that white BBQ sauce!
droolin.gif

Dar, Be Careful!
22yes-no.gif

Mary, I think it is a time warp thing.....
wink.png

MW on sandwiches, Mayo in recipes
TP Over
Whole egg
Milk chocolate
Whipped cream (the real stuff) frosting
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia or local brand Sisler's Cinnamon

Dar - worse than moving is moving in that miserable heat. Don't overdo it.

We've been in the 60's with our pouring down rain storm we've had for the past 2 days. It's been more humid than it has ever been here. Today we're supposed to get to 85 and by the weekend over 100.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom