Stella's Social Club

This is an unbelievable loss. She lost 9 Cemanis and a Phoenix rooster. It was ARSON. I helped a little. I don't know what I would do. Incredible
Thank you, every little bit helps. She was crushed to say the least. There is no way she can replace those lost birds, but she can rebuild her coops and change plans from there.

My breakfast, from the garden. Dragon Fruit. The cactus only suffered a little from the freeze. So delicious.

Wow, I've never tried it but that looks yummy!

That does look delicious but, I am fixating on all those seeds to spit out. I already grew a cone, I don't think I'd like to grow a dragon fruit also. Probably better to have them grow outside.

I would say the texture of Dragon Fruit is similar to watermelon but juicier and more satisfying. The colors are to die for. And there's a thought of Kiwi. I just like it right off the plant.

Emily and I had a whirlwind day in the kitchen yesterday organizing before running errands and grocery shopping. Michael's daughter visited for a few hours yesterday along with a friend of hers so it was busier than normal here. I picked up my vegetable box but didn't have time to trim, wash, and store the veggies. I'll have to do that today.

I need to get creative with those fennel bulbs from last week and the celeriac I got this week!

I think I may have someone in Ohio interested in a few emu eggs! I told him I would just charge for the shipping since I have no idea if they are fertile. Don't worry Jason, she's laying every three to four days like clockwork. I got egg number six today!

Back
Top Bottom