Summer Quilt block swap - We use similar colors, but each pick a different block

What worked but I still don't have the time to do it. I'm so sorry I know you will follow it to the end have fun everyone.
hit.gif

Usually, I am a calm person, and I wouldn't put much anger or annoyance out toward another person, but the host of this swap, Natasha Heimberg, has sincerely irritated me.I have messaged her through Facebook more than once. And lo, I have discovered that a simple internet search would provide an email and phone number for her. So I've sent out an email, and if I had a Twitter, I would probably start trying to get her attention through that next. (Maybe I'll work on that next).

I can't really put my finger on why this has irritated me so- maybe it's because I talked my dear mom into joining the swap, saying it would be a good time; or maybe because I really liked how my quilt blocks turned out this time. Maybe it's because this chick was so excited at first to host a block swap.
But I am irritated. So, I hope, I am sharing this irritation with her.

Off to the phone!

barnie.gif

Usually, I am a calm person, and I wouldn't put much anger or annoyance out toward another person, but the host of this swap, Natasha Heimberg, has sincerely irritated me.I have messaged her through Facebook more than once. And lo, I have discovered that a simple internet search would provide an email and phone number for her. So I've sent out an email, and if I had a Twitter, I would probably start trying to get her attention through that next. (Maybe I'll work on that next).

I can't really put my finger on why this has irritated me so- maybe it's because I talked my dear mom into joining the swap, saying it would be a good time; or maybe because I really liked how my quilt blocks turned out this time. Maybe it's because this chick was so excited at first to host a block swap.
But I am irritated. So, I hope, I am sharing this irritation with her.

Off to the phone!

barnie.gif
I know what you mean. I was making another block but it was a hard one and after putting it together I really liked it. I'm soooo glad I didn't send them to her. I vote we go to her house and get our blocks back. It's bad enought she's not getting on here and not only did she get our blocks but the SASE to send them back in.

I just sent a friend request through facebook. Maybe she'll accept and I can get my blocks back that way. From the looks of her photos she sews well and perhaps sells some stuff? I sure hope it's not our blocks too. I am really bummed. I had planned to quilt our blocks together this winter to sell at my school spring auction fundraiser. I guess now it's back to dollar store baskets for that. I sure don't have time during the school year to make new blocks AND quilt them together.

I am really disappointed that our swap has fell apart. If we hadn't mailed some out already we could have just chosen a new host among ourselves. We all need to fb friend her and start posting for our blocks to come back....

shamblescross, if you have her phone number you can pm it to me and I'd be happy to call her about the blocks to find out what happened.

Again, I'm happy that it took me so long to get my blocks finished and so I didn't send them out yet...............But it's a shame what she is doing. It's so easy to send the blocks back to the owner

I am sure she is embarrassed by now but I am a forgiving person and if she would just get back on here and let us know what she's doing. I would really like my blocks back.

Wouldn't that be great???

Back
Top Bottom