The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Oomoo sitting on my bed in his diaper
lol.png

question is...   did you see veining? 
Yes lots of fertile eggs. But I kinda freaked out when there was no air cell. I did go back and look at a couple from the top and could see air cell. You have to understand I don't have a clue about hatching eggs. Thanks Ron and Sally for the help. If you have a good link for candling that would be great, because I didn't know to look from the top!

These emus are just too friggin' cute. It makes me want one, and the last thing I need is a chicken the size of a pony, lol.
LOLOLOL Yeah, my sister is already afraid of them!! and they are like only 15 inches tall! I was like " you think it's scary NOW?...just you wait!" (I'm such an awesome brother) tehee.

LOLOLOL Yeah, my sister is already afraid of them!! and they are like only 15 inches tall! I was like " you think it's scary NOW?...just you wait!" (I'm such an awesome brother) tehee.
That's not nice, but thats what brothers are for... To scare sisters with their pony chickens

on the 31st i gave my broody hen 4 eggs and if their fertile and hatch they should hatch the 21st or 22nd so almost easter babies

uuuuh I have a question. I was just looking at greenfire because I relly do want some chicks from them......I say a paif they have for sale is like $4.999 and one chick of a barnivelder is $50. are these prices LEGIT?

anyone who had bought from greenfire, did you RELLY pay that price for chicks?!?!?!?

I didn't know about this but coincidentally, I put 12 eggs in the incubator on Saturday the 29th. Is it too late to join in the fun?
Sure! Welcome!

is this normal? Where did the air cell go and why is the bottom half clear?
I see the air sac. In fresh eggs, the air sac is very small, it grows as the egg ages. I don't see any veining though.

Little Oomoo sitting on my bed in his diaper
lol.png
Too adorable!

on the 31st i gave my broody hen 4 eggs and if their fertile and hatch they should hatch the 21st or 22nd so almost easter babies
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom