The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 21 Silkie babies..out of 26 that went into lock down! I think my luck has turned..my Hatch A Long was sooo sad. Then Silkiesensations! And now this. This has to be the best silkie hatch I've had. I now have 11 more in lock down..the ones I am really excited about. A few paints in that one.
@Sally Sunshine see...I said my luck would .. had...to turn around. :)
yesss.gif
goodpost.gif
awesome!!!

I have 21 Silkie babies..out of 26 that went into lock down!   I think my luck has turned..my Hatch A Long was sooo sad.  Then Silkiesensations!  And now this.  This has to be the best silkie hatch I've had.   I now have 11 more in lock down..the ones I am really excited about.  A few paints in that one. 
@Sally Sunshine
  see...I said my luck would ..  had...to turn around.   :)

Now you need another batch of my eggs. Look what just hatched! Poliskies...momma is a splash polish, daddy is a blue partridge silkie.

I have 21 Silkie babies..out of 26 that went into lock down!   I think my luck has turned..my Hatch A Long was sooo sad.  Then Silkiesensations!  And now this.  This has to be the best silkie hatch I've had.   I now have 11 more in lock down..the ones I am really excited about.  A few paints in that one. 
@Sally Sunshine
  see...I said my luck would ..  had...to turn around.   :)
Yay!!!!!!!

Probably late on my number hatch - I had 26 chicks hatch from my Hatch a long. Sorry for delay in answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom