The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have another special prize to give away. We decided on this quite a while ago, but haven't had the chance to announce it yet.
[COLOR=800080]We are giving a one time Special Hatcher Award of a 6 month GFM to......[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]Corny Caleb[/COLOR]
for being the first ever member to hatch an Emu in the Easter Hatchalong! With a 53 day incubation, that's a lot of waiting! We all enjoyed the videos of the other 2 emu chicks hatching! We're sorry the Easter chick didn't make it.
You still deserve a round of applause!
36_1_75.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I was scrolling the post and when I came to this, I DIDN't believe my EYES!!!! I AM JUST SOOOO HAPPY I WON SOMETHING lol. THIS JUST MADE MY DAY.... AS WELL MY MONTH... Or year!!! Now here is a really funny question.... What is a GFM? I feel so stupid asking, but, I got to know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I was scrolling the post and when I came to this, I DIDN't believe my EYES!!!! I AM JUST SOOOO HAPPY I WON SOMETHING lol. THIS JUST MADE MY DAY.... AS WELL MY MONTH... Or year!!! Now here is a really funny question.... What is a GFM? I feel so stupid asking, but, I got to know.
Congrats lol i was like when are they going to reply. A gfm is a golden feathers membership congratulations my friend :D

Luckily I sold eight of the chicks this week, so now I'm back under 30. When my husband first agreed to chickens a year ago
, he asked me to keep only three :oops:
lol!!! I was told at 6 we had enough. ..now have 3 more in the brooder...and 50 in the bator...I might be in trouble

Quote: This is from the GFM membership page:

"Here are a few of the initial upgrades you’ll get as a Gold Feather Member:
1. Double PM storage space
2. 10 Times more image storage space on BYC’s servers
3. A new title: Golden Feather Member
4. or The ability to choose your own custom title
5. Your username highlighted on the BYC Forum index and within forum threads.
6. First peek at new features and specials before we roll them out to the rest of the members.
7. Access to a private forum to discuss new features and specials.
For a list of all the upgrades, please visit the Membership Benefits Page"

lol!!!! Congrats! !!! Now my kids want an emu!!!!

T
This is from the GFM membership page:

"Here are a few of the initial upgrades you’ll get as a Gold Feather Member:
1. Double PM storage space

2. 10 Times more image storage space on BYC’s servers

3. A new title: Golden Feather Member

4. or The ability to choose your own custom title

5. Your username highlighted on the BYC Forum index and within forum threads.

6. First peek at new features and specials before we roll them out to the rest of the members.

7. Access to a private forum to discuss new features and specials.
For a list of all the upgrades, please visit the [COLOR=1B57A3]Membership Benefits Page[/COLOR]"
thanks so much for the info! Do I need to activate it? And if so, how? Sorry for all the questions.

lol!!!! Congrats! !!! Now my kids want an emu!!!!
They do make AWESOME pets, but of course they need a lot of room, and respect, (even though most are very friendly, one kick from an adult can really hook you up. Some times my new little emu chicks kick when I pick them up and I'm like "Woah" they are powerful!) but still, they are just soo fun and funny and a joy to take care of each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom