The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in again this year! Not sure what I'll set yet, maybe olive eggers if I can find some? If nothing else, I always have mix eggs I can toss in :)

Please count me in! I am going to try to hatch some black/blue/splash copper marans and Olive eggers. And I have a genetics question
wink.png

If I have a wheaton-like easter egger rooster in the pen with my blue copper marans rooster and a few blue and splash hens- is it safe to say all of the splash chicks would have to be full marans? Also, all of my olive eggers will have beards and muffs right? I just don't want to mix up my chicks and thought I could get around using breed cages.

Last edited:
My hubby won't know what to do if all the eggs I have now or on the way hatch! Now to figure out exactly what type of eggs to hatch for this hatch a long...way to many choices!
You have your own fertile eggs? Or do you order? There are a lot of choices out there! Tooo many!
hide.gif

Last edited:
I'm in. Not sure what I will be setting though at that time. I'm thinking of trying to get some Salmon Faverolle or light sussex eggs. If anyone has eggs that they could sell and ship to me I would love to get somwthing from a fellow BYC friend.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom