The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAHHH!!!!!! All of you with early hatchers
barnie.gif
why are mine making me wait!! I told them to get with the program, already being stubborn and they aren't even hatched yet!

Congrats though! Everyone's babies are adorable!
I know! All these early hatchers are crazy! I feel like you all planned this just to drive us others nuts lol. JK. But it is a little crazy with all these day 18 and day 19 hatchers.

I know! All these early hatchers are crazy! I feel like you all planned this just to drive us others nuts lol. JK. But it is a little crazy with all these day 18 and day 19 hatchers.
I think they might have planned it!
gig.gif
We should start an support group, the On Time Hatchers Anonymous group. For us poor souls who are forced to wait. LOL

A feather type, like "silkied"

For example, a frizzled cochin or a frizzled serama.

OH MY GOSH! Oh my gosh!!! One of my eggs just cheeped, but I can't tell which one!

That means an internal pip, right? So, I never thought about it before, but how long do they go between the internal pip, and the external? We're only on day 19 right now.

Oh, shoot, it just cheeped again! I've got to go stare at the incubator some more.

Had a BTB maren hatch today before I got off work!!! Also an egg marked BBX piped. My first time with shipped eggs. I got them from ladycat and she did an excellent packing job but when the box got here it was all smashed and 2 holes poked thru the box. Air cells are real awkward. Hoping for a few to hatch. It's a day early but really excited I got 1 at this point. Good luck everyone and happy hatching!

OH MY GOSH! Oh my gosh!!! One of my eggs just cheeped, but I can't tell which one!

That means an internal pip, right? So, I never thought about it before, but how long do they go between the internal pip, and the external? We're only on day 19 right now.

Oh, shoot, it just cheeped again! I've got to go stare at the incubator some more.
This is the hardest part! Slightly stand, take both hands and grab buttocks then sit without letting go of said buttocks! Resist the temptation to open and investigate!!!
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom