~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

"Want two more slices?"  Bill asked.

____

Thelma watched them and smiled. She looked at Iolaus. "They are cute."

____

"I can try.. but I have to evaluate her. Some.. like being dark." He nodded. "And shifters could be used against us."

___

Torid made up his mind.  He came around in front of her then just kissed her lips with tender passion....  (*hides*)

____

Mershan left the room and tended the guy. It was a Ruke come in with Kraken.  He made sure after being served that Mershan massaged his shoulders.
"please."

---

One of the creatures muzzled her hand. A youth "what are you?"

------

"I know." He sighed. "I have her wearing a special Kelishan tracker use on shifters."

-----

0.0 she melted.

-------

He watched from the shadow saying nothing.

Quote: "I love you, but... it's breaking my heart to know this. How can you be okay with hurting people like that... it makes you.. I thought you had a good heart." She looked away and wiped a few tears away.

____

"Do you need to be alone, or do you wish me to stay here a while?" She asked.

____

Loora smile then kissed him again. "Then I am happy."

_____

o.o "Where did you find them?" Plays stupid. "Well maybe I need to hit the gym more often." He rubbed his head. "Can barely see the abs now."

(old him)
th

(now toned down him)
th
(+ a slight belly :p)

"Oh what is yours?" 4 asked curiously.

___

"Oh I assassinated some old guy, his skin was a dark grey. Somewhat looked like your brother, but now that I look ... not really." She shrugged. "I told you that my job was killing people for my... Master." She eyed the food then sat down. "Your brother is very attractive." She stated plainly.

"I love you, but... it's breaking my heart to know this. How can you be okay with hurting people like that... it makes you..  I thought you had a good heart."  She looked away and wiped a few tears away.

____

"Do you need to be alone, or do you wish me to stay here a while?"  She asked.

____

Loora smile then kissed him again.  "Then I am happy."

_____

o.o "Where did you find them?" Plays stupid. "Well maybe I need to hit the gym more often."  He rubbed his head. "Can barely see the abs now."

(old him)
th

(now toned down him)
th
(+ a slight belly :p)

"Oh what is yours?"  4 asked curiously.

___

"Oh I assassinated some old guy, his skin was a dark grey. Somewhat looked like your brother, but now that I look ... not really." She shrugged. "I told you that my job was killing people for my... Master."  She eyed the food then sat down. "Your brother is very attractive." She stated plainly.
"Its makes me a monster..." he finished for her, "I had nothing.... but it didn't give me the right..." he said softly, "if you wish I can get you bake to Terrelia.... if you wish now you know..."

----

"Stay please."

------

"Good."

----

"I was busy cleaning... and eat healthier. "

-----

"Complicated. "

-----

"His name... was it Falin West?" Nila wasn't going to drop this so easily.

Jylsse stayed quiet

I--

Quote: He took the plate and got her more, plus some rootbeer.

"A Terrellian." She smiled at them. "We are light creatures. my husband is a Kelishan."

___

"If you can tame her.. bring her to me. I think you have learned well enough from your own experiences." Nostros nodded. "If you must I can guide you to an outpost which can remove the keeper. As a first step."

____

Torid felt the bond grow very strong. He wrapped his arms around her. It had been so long. The emotions were flooding. "Do you feel my love now?" He spoke soft and quiet. (*face in pillow*)

After he finished He demanded she wash his hands and face, then he kissed her awhile and left. Mershan started cleaning up his mess of dishes. She was quiet the whole time.

Quote: "He is starting you tomorrow." She giggled.

"Good.. because it really hurts." She spoke. Yonell closed her eyes. "That's helping some." Artax had a death grip on her. Gilead was lying on the grass mentally whimpering.

One of the guards came over. "She needs to be detoxed. Grab your baby and I will teleport all of you."

___

"I should head out. My female needs my attention. I am trying to tame her down enough to stick with me." Derek sighed.
_____

"Ah.. well it will be nice to have one of our own. I am actually pretty excited." Kendra admitted kissing his cheek.

_____

Sam wiped away tears. "Are they coming for me too? I don't want to be some trophy wife." her fears spilt out. "We have to hide you too."

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68660#post_12594293"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68660#post_12594145"]

(Chic)

"Maybe." Kassidy replied, and then walked out. 

"Okay." He sighed then followed. "Any chance I can get a way to contact you to ask again later?"

Kassidy arched a brow. This guy was serious. She took her dog's leash, and turned around. She sighed. "Well.." her hazel eyes went down to her dog, who looked warily at Don. "Here's my comm." she handed him a piece of paper. 

He took it and tipped the brim of his hat. "Thank you." He smiled. "I will call you later." 

(the best part is you have no idea how boring or exciting it will be Mwahahahahahha)

(Oh dear...XD)

Kassidy smiled, and trotted off with her dog. 

(he he)

That night her comm buzzed. "Hello its the cowboy :) "

(XD)

Kassidy picked it up and couldn't help but smile when she read it. "Hey! What's up?" She answered.[/quote]
"Oh not much. Just finished buckin hay.  Ready to jump in the lake." He chuckled. "How about you?"
[/quote]
Kassidy didn't fight the smile growing on her face. "Nothing big just working with my dogs."

Quote: Malinda started crying. "Now you would just get rid of me?"

_____

"Alright... I take it you are reluctant to go to the banquet." She held onto his arm.

_____

Loora smiled then kissed him deeply. "My handsome bull."

_____

"Fine." Gordon sighed.

____

"Complicated? Try me." She snickered.

_____

"Um not sure. I was to take out the Duke of the West estate, by seduction." She shrugged. "I just do what I am told. Bad things happened when I didn't."

Quote: Kassidy arched a brow. This guy was serious. She took her dog's leash, and turned around. She sighed. "Well.." her hazel eyes went down to her dog, who looked warily at Don. "Here's my comm." she handed him a piece of paper.
He took it and tipped the brim of his hat. "Thank you." He smiled. "I will call you later."

(the best part is you have no idea how boring or exciting it will be Mwahahahahahha) (Oh dear...XD)

Kassidy smiled, and trotted off with her dog. (he he)

That night her comm buzzed. "Hello its the cowboy
smile.png
" (XD)

Kassidy picked it up and couldn't help but smile when she read it. "Hey! What's up?" She answered. "Oh not much. Just finished buckin hay. Ready to jump in the lake." He chuckled. "How about you?" Kassidy didn't fight the smile growing on her face. "Nothing big just working with my dogs."
"I noticed your dig looked quite nice. How many do you have?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom