~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

The next day Kiki was changing a dirty diaper when the new apprentice arrived. He was young, dashing, but had a look about him indicating dork. Kiki hired him for his smarts based on the resume.

_____

He smirked at her then paused the movie.

____

Torid looked at Ises when she came out. "What needs to be done?"

____

Crut hummed to her and took her hand bonding with her.
____

Glendora glanced at Traveler then the female. She wondered 'who' was attacking. "Are enemies coming?"
(oh boy.)

Saragon nodded to him.

_____

She was out.

______

"Keep her here, with your alliance with the Tuans they should be able to teach you how to use their magic."

_____

She curled up, crying.

_______

"No, forrest is getting more aggressive this time of year." She sighed, removing the hood, her lavender hair tumbling free.

Quote:
(XD Haha!!)

Jasmine gently hugged Lexus. "Bye Lexi." she smiled.
_____

Hannah backed up, and then turned to go to her room. She packed her clothes, and the other small things she had, then stuffed the chickens in a carrier. She set them all by the couch.
"Bye my friend. Come see me more. I would come see you but daddy doesn't ant me going anywhere alone. Maybe with Blake sometime I can." Lexi hugged her back.

Noonan wasn't there when she finished packing. But about 10 minutes later he came back in. He put tags on her things then without a word touched her shoulder and they were teleported to a nice cruiser. "There isn't much time." Was all he said.
"That would be fun! The four of us could hang out." Jasmine nodded happily, smiling.
______

"For what? What are we doing?" Hannah grabbed his arm, worry in her eyes.
"Yes a double date." Lexi smiled brightly.

____

He pulled free then fired up his ship and got out of there. "I am taking you home... then I have to go into hiding." He finally stated.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74280#post_12799591"][quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74270#post_12799268"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74250#post_12798943"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74240#post_12798243"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74220#post_12796202"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74220#post_12796154"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74220#post_12796130"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74210#post_12795992"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74190#post_12795952"]
"
[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74200#post_12795766"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74190#post_12795711"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74190#post_12795448"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74180#post_12795394"]

Rose huddled her body over his, "I'm completely done. " she whispered in his ear, them smooched his lips. "I'll be here for you. "

Daisy stealthily twisted around, "I see that giggling you're concealing. " she puckered her lips and parked her wrists on her hips, after setting down the pan.

Lanayru trawled in and barley was drawling the door shut, "Thank you Huston, and good night. " she smirked and finished sealing it. She walked up to the dresser.

Satena glance up, "thank you. " she dipped her head again, before starting again.

(
)

"Good rest with me. I want to hold you."  Corsicka stroked her long blonde hair. 

____

"Sorry."  He then laughed a bit. "Your cute when you make that face ya know?"

_____

"Good night."  He nodded  then went to his post.

Everything she needed was there.

____

They listened then the little ones started to fall asleep making a baby pile on the floor :p

Rose huddled until she couldn't move, "This is nice. " she rested her head on his chest. "How are you feeling? " she twirled his chest hairs.

Daisy flared a smile, "You think I'm cute that way? " she gasped, tapping her fingers against her lips.

-__________________

Lanayru clothed herself in a warm apricot color gown. She headed out to the balcony and inhaled the fresh air.

Satena halted as she heard snoring from their petite, cutely sounds. She sheathed the Lyre and rose off the floor.

"Better than I was. But sore. I can manage it though. Just don;t want to get up."  He stroked her side.

_____

*blush* "mmmaybe."  He  had to leave the room.

____

Birds were singing and the plants glowed like perfect artwork.

_____

The adults snickered. "Bravo. we should hire you for nap times."  Crut clapped his hands.

Rose extended her lips and smooched his, "Well I'm here for you. " she flared a warming smile.

Daisy watched him, and couldn't halt get laughter, but it gradually spiked. "Okay. " she scavenged for the flour next.

Lanayru exhaled deeply, "My this place has sure changed. " She hummed to herself. "But so peaceful. "

Satena glance at them, "that's because I enchanted it myself. " she proudly smirked, traveling up to them. "Well it was nice for you guys to invite me over, I think I better head home. "

"Yes you are."  He smiled then he kissed her deeply.

_____-

He poked his head back in then watched.

____

Soon the cricket symphony kicked in.

_____

"Thank you for coming.. mind if I get a flute?"  Krits smirked.

Evanna playfully smacked him.[/quote]
Rose returned the favor, "No one will ever ripe me away from you, and if they try I'll masticate them." She promised, cuffing her arms around his shoulders.

Daisy mellowed out to no laughter left. She heard Maurice and concealed a mysterious grin, as she scooped up the flour and blended the ingrdients.

Lanayru calmly hummed with them, to fill fit in.

Satena faintly snickered, "I can try." she winked, leaving out the door.[/quote]
"Ouch vicious.. but it i my job to protect you too.."  He  squeezed her a bit then had to stop.

_____

He came in quietly and just watched her cook. unaware of the smiled on his face.

____

The plants started to sing a bit a she did.

______

They called out goodbye.  Then went to conversing with each other after she left.

"She has a sister..."  Krits sighed. "I can go to her place and help her with her memeory now." He nodded. "Find out more. the poor girl."[/quote]

Rose began to fall asleep by the jam creating. "I love you. "She whispered, after smooching his lips deeply. "I want to protect what's mind. "

"I can hear you. " Daisy whipped around to gaze at him. By the time he came in, was the time she completed the ingredients.

Lanayru hum gradually became a singing, graceful voice.

_________

Satena whipped out the Lyre and played it again, curious to what it will do to the forest, since she enchanted it.

(I would go to sleep on this one. XD
)[/quote]
"I love you too sleepy head."  He was quiet about the rest.

_____

"I wasn't trying anything."  He shrugged.

_____

More joined her.

_____

Krits came out ans watched what she was doing. "Trying to put Celestia to sleep?"

[/quote]

"Hey Imade you jjam. " Rose plopped her tongue out.

"Well it don't matter. " Daisy smiled. "What kind of our do you prefer? " she quizzed.

Lanayru gradually went lower.

________

Satena ceased and whipped around, stunned. "Put who to sleep? " she relaxed once she knew the face.[/quote]
"I know go ahead and rest. I just want to hold my mare." corsicka smiled.

"What ever you have. I am not picky."   He winked.

_____

They harmonized.

_____

"The moon...."  He smiled. "Come lets have that session find out who your parents are."  He smiled.[/quote]

"Well right now. " Rose yawned, and drifted off.

"You're the guest, so you pick one. " Daisy informed.

Lanayru headed back inside and left the doors open to let in a breeze. She laid and her bed and fell asleep.

"Oh right. " she smirked, following him.[/quote]
Corsicka stayed there with her thinking.

____

"Pumpkin?"

___

12 hours later of course was still dark. Huston by then was asleep on his bunk as another guard took a shift, but he was close by.

____

He sat her down. "No I cannot touch you nor should you touch any adult of my kind.  Bur I don't need to to see into your mind if you welcome me." Krits nodded.[/quote]

Rose fell sound asleep.

___-_______

"Okay, but it will be the canned kind. " Daisy smirked, reaching down and grabbed it.

_________--_______

Lanayru was awoken by a nightmare from her past. She shot up and observed swiftly, slightly gasping.

_________

"You don't have to be so strict. " Satena frowned, looking down. She did let him, seep in her mind.[/quote]
Corsicka eventually fell asleep too.

_____

"That's okay." Maurice smirked.

___

Her room was quiet but for the natural sounds coming from her doors. A bird was perched on her bed though preening.

___

"Not strict, just informing."  He smiled kindly then her began to look. "I had no idea those two hooked up."  Krits could be seen inside her mind. "Come over here."  He opened a deep memory. which was like a door. "See.. that is your mother and father. The oracles of Emotion and Vision.  Your mother is very beautiful. I met her once."[/quote]

Rose eventually woke up from discomfort from the neck. She massaged her spine, and winced a bit.

"Good. " Daisy fashioned a satisfied smile. She snagged two cans, and scouted for the can opener.

Lanayru inhaled and exhaled a relaxing breath. She keened at thd bird, and perked a glorious smile. "Who's a cutie? " she asked softly, slinking out her finger near the bird.

Satena was working her fingers in a bamboo stick, and creating a bamboo flute, as she converse in her mind. "Why don't I remember what cause seperation to use all? " she questioned, observing the images.[/quote]
"Sore?"  Corsicka asked her.

___

Maurice was holding it behind his back. "Looking for something?"

____

The bird puffed up. "You think I'm cute?"  He hoped on her finger. "you have a nice room."

____

"I have to find the memory.... you mind is traumatized...  things have been shifted around." Krits informed.   "I can open things maybe onlly you can see then when you open the door I can reveal more of it."  Krits informed.
[/quote]

Rose squint her eyes on him, "Ya, but not sure were it came from. " she replied, smooching his lightly.

Daisy's eyes were glued to the cupboards, "Yes, Maurice I'm searching for the opener to these. " she waved the can around.

"Yes, and I think all birds are gorgeous, especially you. " Lanayru complimented, stroking its silky feathers. "Oh and thanks. "
She giggled.

_________

"Can you help me seek it out? " Her eyes pleading and quite big.

Quote: Nightshade smiled, "thank you. "She hummed. "About those Shiruni creatures I read in the library, I actually did meet them, but never caught their names"

"Well you were sinking into personal questions. " Lynole moaned, and went through the portal after her.

"Iknow, I just don't like them being touch, I don't want to have to replicate them. " Honeyheart sighed, moving his hand away.

"Really? " Sunny grew excited. "Can you ask for a pear? " she asked, shouting away.
"Not always easy to get names from them. I used to be one... ages ago." Barabus mentioned.

_____

"We are used to sharing things." Victoria cautiously walked with him. "And its not so personal when I would like to leave myself, and if you were truly trapped you may come with us." She said quietly. "Granted if you mind your temper."
"Alright." he sat his hand down.

____

"May I have a pear and a passion fruit?" Both appeared on the table. "How is that?" Maxim smirked.

"He he why ?" Nightshade worked on his neck and shoulders with her toes.

"Well I don't like to talk about personal problems or things with strangers. " Lynole sighed, but did smile.

"Hey its okay. " Honeyheart pecked his cheek. "I love you. "

Sunny grabbed the pear, "Oh how sweet. " "I never got it even being one. They guard things with secrets." Barabus shrugged.

____

"That is understandable... but you did bring it up remember." Victoria mentioned. "And thank you for not making me go through the water. That was kind of you." She mentioned.

_____

He stared at her eyes a moment then smiled. "You do?" He then sat up and put his arms around her. "I love you too."

_____

"We are well cared for here." Maxim smirked.

"Oh are you eager to know their secrets,?" Nightshade questioned. "By the way they taught me the dancing massage thing anyway. "

"Because you feel better after you talk about it, that's why I talked about it. " Lynole smirked. "You're welcome. "

"You showed me real love, and I hope we stay like this, forever. " Honeyheart whispered.

________

"Ya but, don't you like seeing the world? " Sunny pitched in. "Oh." He kissed her. "And no not eager, just information on Zandor thats all."

_____

"Are they well the last time you spoke?" Victoria made small talk in the seemingly empty halls.

____

Marc never thought he would be like this. "I hope so too."He kissed her forehead sweetly.

_____

"I never got a chance too before." Maxim admitted.
"Well anyways, what was it like to be Shiruni? " Nightshade, sat down.

"Well my daughter Nightshade fell in love with.. .Barabus, I believe that's his name. My wife and other family is doing fine. Rose talked to Barabus and tried to make a pact with him., " Lynole explained. He opened a massive door.

"I don't want to be like the past Oracles." Honeyheart hugged him.

"Hmm how would you like to take a vacation? " Sunny fingered his chin.
"It was an interesting experience. quite Magical. They are Light creatures.. The last time I tried being one too." Barabus explained.

____

o.o "I see........." She got real uncomfortable. "Do you know anything about Barabus or like him?"

____

"The ones that don't last long?" He mentioned. "I hope we can overcome that too."

____

"I would love to." He was still in a state of shock.

Quote:
(XD Haha!!)

Jasmine gently hugged Lexus. "Bye Lexi." she smiled.
_____

Hannah backed up, and then turned to go to her room. She packed her clothes, and the other small things she had, then stuffed the chickens in a carrier. She set them all by the couch.
"Bye my friend. Come see me more. I would come see you but daddy doesn't ant me going anywhere alone. Maybe with Blake sometime I can." Lexi hugged her back.

Noonan wasn't there when she finished packing. But about 10 minutes later he came back in. He put tags on her things then without a word touched her shoulder and they were teleported to a nice cruiser. "There isn't much time." Was all he said.
"That would be fun! The four of us could hang out." Jasmine nodded happily, smiling.
______

"For what? What are we doing?" Hannah grabbed his arm, worry in her eyes.
"Yes a double date." Lexi smiled brightly.

____

He pulled free then fired up his ship and got out of there. "I am taking you home... then I have to go into hiding." He finally stated.
"Comm me! K?" Jasmine grinned.
______

"What?!" Hannah squeaked.

Quote: "Good. We need a lot of dough to fund what we need to do." Theia sighed. "I have a good chunk saved. In fact I didn't spend any of what I earned with the Tolok. I am fairly light maintenenace." She smirked.

____

Menetack pulled her close and held her. "He can't have you. He won't."

_____

"Tay." Grace cuddled close to Marie. He little gem lit up and a calming sensations seemed to seep into Marie.

_____

"I don't know what is best." Lithia cuddled against his warmth.

_____

"You..." She then shifted back to herself and lifted a hand breaking the mirror with a dark spell. "I help you and you abandon me in that cell when he offered me a way out. I thought you had good in you and that's what attracted me. but no... no... selfish is all you are. Just like him." She growled. "I would fight you but I had to make a deal with him to get out of that living hell. And anyone who knows Rumple knows you can't break his deals."

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74280#post_12799723"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74280#post_12799470"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74250#post_12799210"]

[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74260#post_12799133"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74220#post_12796286 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Once they appeared back, Nightshade removed everything off her feet and landed on Barabus back gently. She used her feet to massage his back, but was doing it in a calm dance.

Lynole glance down, and clenched his fists. He whipped around and faced his angry eyes at her, "Enough questions! " he shrilled. "Enough. " he whispered.

Honeyheart flinched her wings, "Hey they're fragile. "

"I didn't do that. " Sunny examined the lavish room.

"MMm you are so wonderful woman."  Barabus grunted with a smirk.

_____

"I was just trying to understand."  She whispered and looked away. "I hope you can be happy with your family again."

_____

"I know, I was being gentle  You wings have a delicate powder on them to protect them.. I can create more of that when a touch it for it is a solid substance."

_____

"I did.. it is how this place works.  My room was like this before I got upset and removed all of it. A you need to do is ask, and those with a strong though don't even have to speak." Maxim explained.

Nightshade smiled, "thank you. "She hummed. "About those Shiruni creatures I read in the library, I actually did meet them, but never caught their names"

"Well you were sinking into personal questions. " Lynole moaned, and went through the portal after her.

"Iknow, I just don't like them being touch, I don't want to have to replicate them. " Honeyheart sighed, moving his hand away.

"Really? " Sunny grew excited. "Can you ask for a pear? " she asked, shouting away.

"Not always easy to get names from them. I used to be one... ages ago."  Barabus mentioned.

_____

"We are used to sharing things."  Victoria cautiously walked with him. "And its not so personal when I would like to leave myself, and if you were truly trapped you may come with us."  She said quietly. "Granted if you mind your temper."
[rule]

"Alright."   he sat his hand down.

____

"May I have a pear and a passion fruit?"  Both appeared on the table. "How is that?"  Maxim smirked.

"He he why ?" Nightshade worked on his neck and shoulders with her toes.

"Well I don't like to talk about personal problems or things with strangers. " Lynole sighed, but did smile.

"Hey its okay. " Honeyheart pecked his cheek. "I love you. "

Sunny grabbed the pear, "Oh how sweet. "

"I never got it even being one. They guard things with secrets."  Barabus shrugged.

____

"That is understandable... but you did bring it up remember."  Victoria mentioned. "And thank you for not making me go through the water. That was kind of you."  She mentioned.

_____

He stared at her eyes a moment then smiled. "You do?"  He then sat up and put his arms around her. "I love you too."

_____

"We are well cared for here."  Maxim smirked.

"Oh are you eager to know their secrets,?" Nightshade questioned. "By the way they taught me the dancing massage thing anyway. "

"Because you feel better after you talk about it, that's why I talked about it. " Lynole smirked. "You're welcome. "

"You showed me real love, and I hope we stay like this, forever. " Honeyheart whispered.

________

"Ya but, don't you like seeing the world? " Sunny pitched in.[/quote]
"Oh." He kissed her. "And no not eager, just information on Zandor thats all."

_____

"Are they well the last time you spoke?"  Victoria made small talk in the seemingly empty halls.

____

Marc never thought he would be like this. "I hope so too."He kissed her forehead sweetly.

_____

"I never got a chance too before."  Maxim admitted.[/quote]

"Well anyways, what was it like to be Shiruni? " Nightshade, sat down.

"Well my daughter Nightshade fell in love with.. .Barabus, I believe that's his name. My wife and other family is doing fine. Rose talked to Barabus and tried to make a pact with him., " Lynole explained. He opened a massive door.

"I don't want to be like the past Oracles." Honeyheart hugged him.

"Hmm how would you like to take a vacation? " Sunny fingered his chin.[/quote]
"It was an interesting experience.  quite Magical.  They are Light creatures.. The last time I tried being one too."  Barabus explained.

____

o.o "I see........." She got real uncomfortable. "Do you know anything about Barabus or like him?"

____

"The ones that don't last long?"  He mentioned. "I hope we can overcome that too."

____

"I would love to."  He was still in a state of shock.
[/quote]

"Tell me about the experience. " Nightshade laid on his back.

Lynole shook his head in disgust, "no, I hate that being. Seducing my daughter and trying to get my wife empire under his thumb. " he growled.

"Yes. " Honeyheart rose off the couch.

"Cool, let's go get it set up. " Sunny grabbed his hand.

(its above the picture :p And yes they use swords and arrows still. Along with projectile weapons and magic (well some use magic) Their swords are special)

Nautilus smirked then shook his head. "She hast a sense of humor." He winked then went in and headed offer to his machine an started to brew up some jo.
(Sorry, the question about moons -- I can't quite remember what it was)

Back
Top Bottom