`~`~*~*~The Contemporary Christian Music Chat Thread!~*~*~´~´~

let me look her up
Ok! She has some awesome songs.

Here's a review of Kerrie Roberts new EP "My Heart's Lifted":

This album is very encouraging. Her song "Come Back to Life" encourages those facing difficult times and "The Broken Ones" reminding people that brokenness is there for a reason--to make you better. "My Heart's Lifted" (the song) is a joyful song. "Seek Your Face" has wonderful lyrics, although is musically lacking. Finishing the EP, "Love Like You", is REALLY catchy and fun.
I would recommend this EP.
My favorite song is: "The Broken Ones"

frow.gif
I like Narrow Way.

I can't make up my mind on what is my favorite!!! I like "My name is" by Mathew West, "Steal my show" by Toby Mac, and I like a lot of Jamie Grace's songs!

Last edited:
oh oh oh i like 7EVENTH TIME DOWN yeah that's an artist that i like!!! i'm not good at dissiding my favorite artist :p

Guess what thread I just found!!! (Hint: Its this one)

Lol! Hi!
frow.gif
I like Narrow Way.
I've never heard of them! :)

I can't make up my mind on what is my favorite!!! I like "My name is regret" by Mathew West, "Steal my show" by Toby Mac, and I like a lot of Jamie Grace's songs!
Do you mean "Hello, My Name Is"? I love Jamie Grace's music! My favorite songs by her are: "Beautiful Day", "Always You", and "Do Life Big."

oh oh oh i like 7EVENTH TIME DOWN yeah that's an artist that i like!!! i'm not good at dissiding my favorite artist :p
Cool! Don't they do the song "The One I'm Running To"?

oh i like Outta my mind by Anthem Lights
I've heard of Anthem Lights! I listen to Kyle Kupecky (he has some great songs!) and he used to be in Anthem Lights.

Back
Top Bottom