`~`~*~*~The Contemporary Christian Music Chat Thread!~*~*~´~´~

Was it "Alive," "Wake," or "This is Living"? Those are their most popular songs.

Hello! I love tobyMac, Jamie Grace, and Britt Nicole! 

I like that song too. I think some of his singles in the past have been better though. Can't wait until his new album comes out in May! :)

Do any of you like Hillsong United's new song "Touch the sky"? It's like extreme popular now...I heard it and I don't think it's that great.

Yeah, same here. I have all his albums but Eye On It, Momentum and the remix albums. My favorite album of his is Portable Sounds, and my favorite singles are City On Our Knees, Speak Life, Lose My Soul, and I don't know if it's considered a single but I like Catchafire (Whoopsi-Daisy).

Yeah, same here. I have all his albums but Eye On It, Momentum and the remix albums. My favorite album of his is Portable Sounds, and my favorite singles are City On Our Knees, Speak Life, Lose My Soul, and I don't know if it's considered a single but I like Catchafire (Whoopsi-Daisy).
Cool! My favorite album by tobyMac is Eye On It. My favorite single is probably "Speak Life" or "Me Without You." My favorite song by him is "Eye On It" though.

Yeah....see, if it is not in the hymn book, it's not fit for mass. First of all, we have no ccm-stations here. We have horeb or radio maria and there is no market for more, I think. Our parish here may tolerate songs from Taize or Verbum Panis, but that is how far we go. At childrens or youth mass you may see a guitar, but it will be a classic guitar and no drums or e-guitar by anymeans. So it is very traditional, but that okay for me.
So... if you don't know what it sounds like....
This is Taize :
Verbum Panis:
Angelo Branduardi :

Yeah....see, if it is not in the hymn book, it's not fit for mass. First of all, we have no ccm-stations here. We have horeb or radio maria and there is no market for more, I think. Our parish here may tolerate songs from Taize or Verbum Panis, but that is how far we go. At childrens or youth mass you may see a guitar, but it will be a classic guitar and no drums or e-guitar by anymeans. So it is very traditional, but that okay for me.
So... if you don't know what it sounds like....
This is Taize :
Verbum Panis:
Angelo Branduardi :
Oh, okay, I see.

Some new albums coming out...

-Live Forever by Matthew West

-Empires by Hillsong UNITED

-Sound of the Saints by Audio Adrenaline

Chris August's new album The Maker was released today. Thought some of you guys might want to look into it!
smile.png

This thread is dying out...we need to revive it!

Some new albums coming out...

-Live Forever by Matthew West 

-Empires by Hillsong UNITED

-Sound of the Saints by Audio Adrenaline

Chris August's new album The Maker was released today. Thought some of you guys might want to look into it! :)

This thread is dying out...we need to revive it!

Have you heard of Meredith Andrews? My mom really likes her music.

Back
Top Bottom