`~`~*~*~The Contemporary Christian Music Chat Thread!~*~*~´~´~

Well let's see.......I synced Portable Sounds and Tonight both by TobyMac, the God's Not Dead soundtrack, and Positively Worship onto my MP3 player yesterday.
Cool!

Have you heard of Meredith Andrews? My mom really likes her music.
Yes! I love Meredith Andrew's music! I love her songs "Can Anybody Hear Me" and "You're Not Alone." I want to get some more of her songs soon
smile.png

Cool! 

Yes! I love Meredith Andrew's music! I love her songs "Can Anybody Hear Me" and "You're Not Alone." I want to get some more of her songs soon :)

I agree, she's pretty good! You're not alone is my favorite song of her's.

My favorite female Christian singers are Jamie Grace, Britt Nicole, and Francesca Battestelli though.

Cool! I love Overcomer by Mandisa!
Awesome! That's my favorite song.
0.jpg

I love this song!!
What's the title and artist?

Have you guys checked out Lauren Daigle? She's new artist and released her first album last month. Her songs are amazing (I really like "How Can It Be," "Trust In You," "First," "Come Alive (Dry Bones)," and "I Am Yours")!

Awesome! That's my favorite song.
What's the title and artist?

Have you guys checked out Lauren Daigle? She's new artist and released her first album last month. Her songs are amazing (I really like "How Can It Be," "Trust In You," "First," "Come Alive (Dry Bones)," and "I Am Yours")!

No, I haven't heard of her. I'll have to check out those songs. Have you heard of Morgan Harper Nichols? She's a newly emerging Christian singer and older sister of Jamie Grace.

No, I haven't heard of her. I'll have to check out those songs. Have you heard of Morgan Harper Nichols? She's a newly emerging Christian singer and older sister of Jamie Grace.

Yes, I have! I hope to get her album sometime in the future. Have you checked out Plumb's new album "Exhale"? It's really good!
I can't wait! I absolutely love Tobymac's music!
yesss.gif
Me too! :)

Back
Top Bottom