The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

my latest generation that I am growing out

Spot, who came to me from Carol Dry,

I took this one years ago, this is "One" She was one of my very first imported English birds, I still have her, she is a daughter of Joys Winston! I had food and called them... the ground shook I swear as she was running at me. She still lays an egg a few times a week for me. the one pic is small because I made it an avatar and cant find the large one.

I love your birds too... can't wait to see what the splash hen Carol got from me crossed with your boy produces :) I think they are gonna be breathtaking!

Hey, how is everyone just caught up with the thread. It has been super busy building coops, hatching chicks, cleaning stalls, cleaning brooders, buying feed and selling birds. We won't talk about new purchases.

Picture028.jpg

Picture026.jpg

here are a couple splash chicks that i want to grow out some more

i think i have 2 cockerels & a pullet

the 2nd pic is of the biggest one, looks like a boy all day long

they're straight out of the brooder because it's too cold to give any of them a bath

Last edited:
Piglett you got 3 sizes... lol.... look a that little short dude.... :) I am so exhausted... NPIP came today and we did 150 chickens.... man I am tired... Finished up feed and cleaning the brooders a while ago... Isaac fed up the farm for me... :) Gonna pack up eggs to ship out after a couple cups of coffee.

Last edited:
Piglett you got 3 sizes... lol.... look a that little short dude.... :)   I am so exhausted... NPIP came today and we did 150 chickens.... man I am tired... Finished up feed and cleaning the brooders a while ago... Isaac fed up the farm for me... :)  Gonna pack up eggs to ship out after a couple cups of coffee.
Lol I want to get my 14 chickens done and I'll have some bbs and black and black copper marans how much do you think it would be?

Piglett you got 3 sizes... lol.... look a that little short dude.... :) I am so exhausted... NPIP came today and we did 150 chickens.... man I am tired... Finished up feed and cleaning the brooders a while ago... Isaac fed up the farm for me... :) Gonna pack up eggs to ship out after a couple cups of coffee.

once we fire up a bator we never shut it off till June arrives

every Wed i just stuff more eggs into the monster

every Sun. i remove the ones that want to go off to the hatcher & leave the rest "cook" some more

my wife caught those three 1st so they ended up in the photoshoot

Picture028.jpg

Picture026.jpg

here are a couple splash chicks that i want to grow out some more

i think i have 2 cockerels & a pullet

the 2nd pic is of the biggest one, looks like a boy all day long

they're straight out of the brooder because it's too cold to give any of them a bath
Hey Bud those look like lavenders. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom