The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

to be honest i don't recall

what do you think it is ???
I'm not 100% sure. I've seen birds similar from other people that said the chicks had a stripe on it's down as a chick.
Most Jubilees tend to be solid yellow chicks. I believe the stripe might be indicative of being crossed to Speckled Sussex or something similar which might cause odd genes to pop up like what's showing now.

I'm not 100% sure. I've seen birds similar from other people that said the chicks had a stripe on it's down as a chick.
Most Jubilees tend to be solid yellow chicks. I believe the stripe might be indicative of being crossed to Speckled Sussex or something similar which might cause odd genes to pop up like what's showing now.
i'll have to see what it looks like once it's ready to crow or lay

well... I know some of the importer say they got in birds from different lines and as you know there were different recipes to come up with the same variety. Your going to have to grow this one out to see if it colors up acceptable or not. You could ask Jane... she has been breeding quality Jubs across the pond for many yrs. ") I have added you to our FB group... Jane is on it come ask her.

well... I know some of the importer say they got in birds from different lines and as you know there were different recipes to come up with the same variety. Your going to have to grow this one out to see if it colors up acceptable or not. You could ask Jane... she has been breeding quality Jubs across the pond for many yrs. ") I have added you to our FB group... Jane is on it come ask her.
thanks Renie

i have to get the door on & the windows in the goat house tomorrow

will you be around on Tuesday?

we would like to stop by

piglett

Back
Top Bottom