The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

UCTION ENDING 2/17/15 7:30PM CST. Specify the Auction number and your bid. This is now 4 auctions in one post. Starting & ending at the same times..

GREENFIRE FARMS DIRECT LINES

AUCTION #1: ONE DOZEN Bielefelder eggs
Starting bid $24

AUCTION #2: SIX Swedish Flower hen eggs
Starting bid $12

AUCTION #3: ONE DOZEN Altsteirer eggs
Starting bid $24
----------------------------------------------------------
AUCTION #4: FOURTEEN Trout / Grey / Mallard Indian Runner duck eggs
Starting bid $25
----------------------------------------------------------
Please contact me via pm as soon as the auction ends for payment. Buyers will have to pay this evening via paypal so I can guarantee freshness & ship Wednesday morning!!

SHIPPING is $15 per box. Thank you everybody...

Hopefully Ive done this somewhat correctly!

Britt

Last edited:
Hello all I'm back, sorry for lack of updates I have been busy but you guys have done fab yourselves! :)
AustinTXChicks, It might help to include some pics of the hens so people have an idea of what they are getting, (you must lure them in with pretty poultry, it triggers chicken math ;) ) and for the first auction did you mean Bielefelder? :)

Also I know this conversation has ended but I couldn't help but laugh when you lot were complaining about bank holidays, we don't have that many in the UK, and we always enjoy the prospect of a day off! :)

Last edited:
I hope this is the correct way to bid!

I'll bid $12 for Auction #2
and I'll bid $24 for Auction #3

I'm in Dripping Springs...maybe I can pick up?

Oh sorry. $13 for auction #2 and $25 for #3
You dont need to increase bid for your own starting bid...Txchicks ment if someone bids again you it would go as follows:

MandiB - bids Auction #2 $12

Other person - bids Auction #2 $13 (or more)

MandiB - Bids Auction #2 $14

etc.

Minimum increments for bidding is $1, there is no maximum for bidding. You could say Auction #2 bids $45 and it's still a bid.

Hope that doesnt mess anyone up.

Back
Top Bottom