The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction
12+ D'uccle eggs MANY COLOURS!! >>>>>from 3 different breeding groups>>>>>. Eggs no older than 3 days when shipped.

Bidding starts at $20
Shipping: $15 -priority
Ends Friday night 10:00pm CST

PHOTOS BELOW

First group is a mottled pen (D!) this has 2 porcelain roosters and 2 mille fleur roosters covering 3 porcelain hens, 8 golden neck hens, 4 mille fleur, 3 blue mille fleur and one white hen. i have been getting a lot of golden necks from this breeding. this arrangement allows for increased gene pool vigor as well as multiple offspring colours. The pen is a mix of older birds (for heartiness) new blood from breeders across the US. one rooster has feathering on all 4 toes.

This pen can produce; mille fleur, blue mille fleur, golden neck, porcelain and a wild card from the white hen.

here are some photos of the birds;

The next cage is solid colours (PLN). The current breeding arrangement is a black rooster over 2 black, 2 blue and 2 splash hens. This will produce blue or black offspring. Here are some photos of them;

My last breeding group is just a pair, and you can opt not to get an egg from this group (BAR). it is a Barred D'uccle project with a F1 barred cochin/duccle cross rooster paired with a black d'uccle hen. Here is the rooster-nice vulture hocks, decent beard, bull neck, very feathered feet-only weakness is tail but hopefully offspring (which will be 75% D'uccle) will have straight tail.;

here is a photo of one of the barred chicks;

other chicks recently hatched from these groups;

To get the ball rolling 6+ cream legbars. Beautiful blue eggs. Need to add pics. The parents hatched from eggs from the Sheriff and Bruce Hambrick. We have 9 hens. There is a small chance of white chicks. The rooster is recessive white. I collected 5 today so there will be at least 6 super fresh eggs to go out on Friday morning. Bidding starts at [COLOR=FF0000]$1[/COLOR] plus $12 shipping (continental US only) . Bidding ends at 9.53pm PST (24 hours after the start).
are you still auctioning cream legbar eggs?

To get the ball rolling 6+ cream legbars. Beautiful blue eggs. Need to add pics. The parents hatched from eggs from the Sheriff and Bruce Hambrick. We have 9 hens. There is a small chance of white chicks. The rooster is recessive white. I collected 5 today so there will be at least 6 super fresh eggs to go out on Friday morning. Bidding starts at [COLOR=FF0000]$1[/COLOR] plus $12 shipping (continental US only) . Bidding ends at 9.53pm PST (24 hours after the start).
. How do I bid ?

That auction is 3 years old... It ended 24 hours after it was posted. You may want to contact the seller directly to inquire if they have that breed still. But in order to bid on these auctions you have to have 20+ posts. 

Thank you so much! I'm new and slowly navigating through this
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom