The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Pics
yeah that is a beautiful roo
droolin.gif

Here are some of my pullets I hatched and are growing out. Pretty happy so far with the size and type for such a young age :). Oldest is 4 months youngest is 1.5 months.

she is really pretty........ i wonder if she might be a he, i wonder this because it happened to one of my RIR at first he seemed like a she, but he didn't lay and then he crowed so we eventually found out and he is know a beautiful young roo:yiipchick

No I'm pretty sure she's a hen. :) I'm just impatiently waiting for eggs. lol I see her looking further along in development than the others and feel she needs to get serious about her purpose in life. But her being a teenager....I want to pick her up and squeeze her to pop out those eggs. :) But it will only happen when she is ready.

Here are some of my pullets I hatched and are growing out. Pretty happy so far with the size and type for such a young age :). Oldest is 4 months youngest is 1.5 months.

you have some very nice looking birds! Sweet! :)

Abby,
Your SLW's look great. Mine have just finished a heavy molt so I am waiting for them to start laying again. My BA's just started molting a couple of weeks ago so no eggs for a while out of them either. Give me a call when you catch a break.
Kurt

Back
Top Bottom