The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Pics
I just got 4 Silver Laced Wyandotte 2 day old babies....and boy are they noisy....good thing they're very cute.....tiny little fluff balls...even smaller than my 5 -2 week old bantam brahmas....LOL

check their pics below
smile.png

Last edited:
We just got 5 silver laced Wyandotte a few days ago, one day olds. Oh my are they cute cute cute! See what happens when you go to the feed store to help a friend since I was off work and she needed her chicks picked up. 6 buff orps and 5 slw. ;). They are striking, cannot wait for them to grow!

I got 2 at a swap a couple of weekends ago. I'm REALLY hoping they're gonna be hens. Out of the 8, these are the biggest, and wildest of the bunch. I call them my wild-a-dottes.

Raisin Cane (reasonably sure this one's a pullet)

and Citizen Cane (suspect this one's a roo)

I decided on my second breeding flock along with my Australorps. I just picked up 5 one year old SLW's. They are definately breeder quality and I can't wait to see how their babies turn out, time will tell. Check them out and tell me what y'all think.

Beautiful birds! I have 15 chicks ordered and should be here Wednesday. There are from very good stock so I'm hoping they are good birds.

It's so nice to see quality wyandottes on here. Who did you get them from?
I decided on my second breeding flock along with my Australorps. I just picked up 5 one year old SLW's. They are definately breeder quality and I can't wait to see how their babies turn out, time will tell. Check them out and tell me what y'all think.

Back
Top Bottom