The Wyandotte Thread

Quote:
I guess since I've got a grandson named Colby I think boy when I hear the name.

Yeah, it's short for Colbert. I was supposed to be a boy. Instead, I got the Robby/Bobby end of it (add a "Y" to anything and it can become a girl). What...you think Jerry'd leave Rebecca alone with a guy? She's got great gams and she likes to wear shorts
droolin.gif
Okay, that didn't sound right.

Now Colbert.....you do know i had 5 kids and I don't wear shorts that are too short. I hide my bad parts well.
wink.png

Quote:
That's sounds like a question for Mrs. Turbo. She has both breeds.

I wouldn't put day old silkies in with the older Wyandottes. They will get run over and die on you.....personal experience.
If you sex them too early you might be fooled.....I would wait until they are at least 8 weeks old unless you know what to look for.

Mrs. Turbo :

I wouldn't put day old silkies in with the older Wyandottes. They will get run over and die on you.....personal experience.
If you sex them too early you might be fooled.....I would wait until they are at least 8 weeks old unless you know what to look for.

Okay, thanks! I'll just have to wait until the Wyandottes get older to see what I have before I add to my flock. I have much to learn!
old.gif
lol.png

I have 2 BLRWs aged 7 1/2 months. Just got my first egg from one of them yesterday. Does this breed always take this long to start? It is my first go round with wyandottes.

Back
Top Bottom