The Wyandotte Thread

I have some blrws. Please look at my blog & website.
22072_grouphens3.jpg

22072_up_close_blue_lacing.jpg

22072_henrun.jpg

I've had a closed flock for 6 years. I've never introduced another breed or other variety to my flock. Just culled & bred from the best.

Nice pics of your BLRs.
Thought I might as well post on the Wyandotte thread for my 500th post since I have spent the great majority of my time here
big_smile.png

Thanks NAF......havent had a whole lot of time to spend on chickens lately with it being Track season for the coach
smile.png

I wish I knew someone local who raise these beautiful birds, I sure would love to own some, I was hoping I would get 1 with my assorted order, but I think I got 1 SLW and 2 RLW
I ordered 5 have no idea where the other 2 are, I was praying that maybe the yellow fuzzy butts with the gray saddle were CW like at first suggested, but now I don't think so they appear to be all white.
Does anyone here know of a breeder in Wisconsin of the BLRW, I would drive as far as the MN, IA border if need be. Kim

Last edited:
I am hoping I might find someone local to me (maine) that has a blue laced red wyandotte rooster (old enough to breed) prefer splash coloring and decent type.

We got 2 silvers, a splash and one mix egg( a roo), hatch out of our incubator clutch. 6 didn't do anything yet. Guess we'll give them another 24 hours before we totally give up.

Quote:
Gorgeous! Do you sell hatching eggs or chicks?

Yes, I was thinkng of putting up an auction. I have 14 1 & 2 week old chicks, just 3 splash in the group, rest are blue. email me.

Back
Top Bottom