There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

I used to watch a bigfoot program on TV. I got to thinking "why don't they ever find a sasquatch?" Well, it dawned on me that if they did, it would be the end of that program and an end to their money making deal. After all, the guy is named "Moneymaker."

That Bobo fellow looks like a big oaf, and that Rene girl looks meaner than a junk yard dog. I sure wouldn't want to run into them. Well, maybe the bigfoot doesn't look so ugly after all. And no wonder why the sasquatches hide.

Had some neighbors ask me the other day about a sound they have been hearing. Said they they have never heard it before but have the last few nights. They described it as a scream. I was assuming they were hearing a bobcat till they started talking about the sound of someone throwing rocks. I then told them the story of the Skunk Ape (bigfoot). They didn't know that the first recorded sighting in the US was just 14 miles down the mountain from us. The discussion turned to the fact that no one ever seen them. I asked them how many bears, foxes, bobcats an coyotes they had ever seen. The thing is that we know those are all over this mountain but most people live their hole lives up here an never see any of them.

I have seen all those things but I have never seen a skunk ape. Don't mean its not out there though.

Be careful when you hear that screaming. It is like a woman or a baby. When I first heard it, I thought it was la llorona. I wasn't much relived to find out it was a mountain lion.

They travel in a circuit, so make note of when you hear it. Then when you hear it again, that way you will know how often it will appear in your area and when to take extra care with your livestock.

Some places you can kill them, and other places you can't. It just depends upon who runs your government, tree huggers or cattle men.

If it is wearing a collar, you better not kill it.

I used to watch a bigfoot program on TV. I got to thinking "why don't they ever find a sasquatch?" Well, it dawned on me that if they did, it would be the end of that program and an end to their money making deal. After all, the guy is named "Moneymaker."

That Bobo fellow looks like a big oaf, and that Rene girl looks meaner than a junk yard dog. I sure wouldn't want to run into them. Well, maybe the bigfoot doesn't look so ugly after all. And no wonder why the sasquatches hide.

a new season of finding bigfoot starts in a couple days

Had some neighbors ask me the other day about a sound they have been hearing. Said they they have never heard it before but have the last few nights. They described it as a scream. I was assuming they were hearing a bobcat till they started talking about the sound of someone throwing rocks. I then told them the story of the Skunk Ape (bigfoot). They didn't know that the first recorded sighting in the US was just 14 miles down the mountain from us. The discussion turned to the fact that no one ever seen them. I asked them how many bears, foxes, bobcats an coyotes they had ever seen. The thing is that we know those are all over this mountain but most people live their hole lives up here an never see any of them.

I have seen all those things but I have never seen a skunk ape. Don't mean its not out there though.
I noticed you live in the independent state of dade or the county in northwest georgia that is cut off from rest of geogia by a mountain and also by a quarter ( in 1999 a quarter was made in which the northeast corner or the county of dade was cut off )
220px-1999_GA_Proof.png
Shortly after the Georgia State Quarter was released by the US Mint, Dade County gained attention because of an apparent mistake in the design. As shown on the quarter, the state appears to lack Dade County, in the extreme northwestern part of the state. Some accounts in 2012 suggest the exclusion was intended to refer to the local legend of Dade County's secession from Georgia.
In 1860, residents of Dade County voted to secede from the state of Georgia and from the United States; however, the secession was never recognized to have any legal effect. In 1945, the county symbolically rejoined Georgia and the United States.
Information courtesy of the link below
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dade_County,_Georgia#Demographics

for even more information about the indepentdent state of dade click on the link: http://www.dadesentinel.com/v2/content.aspx?module=contentitem&id=174489&memberid=1338

I noticed you live in the independent state......
Yep, that where I live. The actual vote to secede probably never happened though. This part of the country was not very supportive of the secession movement at the time. When Lincoln illegally blockaded Charleston harbor though, people changed their mind on the subject.

I actually live on Sand Mountain, A mountain that was famous for a race based warning sign that use to sit at the base. Its now famous for the book Salvation on Sand Mountain and the documentary on A&E called Meth Mountain. Both take place in Alabama though.

Cool, I don't think I knew that Lincoln blockaded Charleston
He did but he didn't. He would need approval of congress to legally do that.

The newly formed country of the CSA had asked the US to turn over the fort in Charleston harbor. Southern troops were set up to take control of the fort which was assumed to happen peacefully. Lincoln never gave the order to turn over the fort. He wrote a fake order that actually went to no one. It was wrote so it could be leaked to the south. The order talks about using the navy to reinforce the fort. The real order given to the navy was to send several ships to Charleston an park just out side the bay. They were to wait for their commander to join them. It was assumed he had orders to meet with them an then go in an remove the troops from the fort. He had no such orders. His orders were to sail around the coast of Florida an head to I believe New Orleans. He will never be in Charleston.

So on the north side, no one has any orders to attack. Everyone thinks the navy is on the move to bring their men in the south back home. The south on the other hand have a fake leaked order in there hand that says the north is not gong to turn over the fort but reinforce it. They also have a US war ship going around the coast. Orders are sent based on this info to the troops waiting to take over the fort. The troops are told that if the US does not hand over the fort as expected, watch for any sign of reinforcements coming from the sea. If they try to reinforce, take the fort by force before they can get there. When the troops see the ships come in to site at the mouth of the bay they assume this is the reinforcements. The mouth of the bay is full of US ships. They fire on the fort to take it. To the south its a clear attack by the north. They fired the first shot cause they were being invade. The US troops in the fort an on the ships are shocked though. They had no orders to fight at all an see this as an unprovoked attack by the south. The south banded together to fight the invaders an the north banded together to fight the rebels who started the fight with an unprovoked attack.

An thats what the US history books teach. The south attacked the north. But those 3 orders that are sent at the same time but contradict each other, they tell the story slightly differently.

Back
Top Bottom