THEY HAVE SHIPPED!

Backyardflock, did yours ship? Xiao thats awesome you have a chick with a personality like that. For the first couple days my big girls where in the coop I would let them out into the run. The run didn't have a cover on it at the time, there were plenty of trees shading it from a predators view so I wasn't that worried. I came home from work the other night and my DH leads with "We need to put a cover on the run." The first thing popped into my mind was a hawk spotted and grabbed one of my chickens. He then proceeded to tell me that the one chicken flew out of the run and was sitting on a rubber maid container outside of the coop waiting to be let in when he went up to close the girls in for the night. Needless to say the next day we put a cover on it. I didn't think with how small they still kind of are they would be able to fly the 4 plus feet up and out.

Yup, it shipped a couple hours ago! I forgot to give a heads up to my post office they were coming, I'll call them in the morning. I also need to find out if they deliver it directly to the house or pick up, my guess is it's pick up. I'll update soon :)

Hopefully they show up for you guys today. Keep us updated and here's to safe arrival of all chickies.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom