This Will Be So Fun! Coop Plans...

AnimalGeek23

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 10, 2018
New York State
Hey Y’all!!
So, as you know, I will be getting chicks. Yes. I was SUPPOSED to get them on April 18... then it got delayed to the 24.... and now my family is delaying the order to May. Who knows what would happen next?! Delaying it until next year?! :he Anyway, I still am planning for the coop when they are full grown! :thumbsup
I have a pretty big space in my side yard, but I feel like it’s so... exposed. There are like a few shrubs around, but no fence. I don’t feel so safe for them. Also, there are lots of kids walking towards my street after their school... and some of the kids are mean. I’m really scared that they’ll start either throwing stones at the hens or squeaking at them and mocking them. I have to admit, no one has ever seen backyard chickens here before. :confused:
The side yard is my biggest space and most shadiest. Also most warm at the same time. I have some space in my backyard, but that’s a small patio. I want them to roam on grass. My house is also connected to my neighbors, we’re only separated by a ledge. Worried about neighboring complaints... and also their cute and friendly golden retriever. Cute... but not too trained. Also it’s a stray cat zone. :oops:
Sooo... what do you think of my plans? Any suggestions would be a huge help!! Thank you so much:
BF6518DC-0233-4A7C-A126-5FF683678D3F.jpeg

:D

Back
Top Bottom